lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
vane
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female
Contact:

Postby vane » Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:20 pm

Braathen wrote:Brookmyre :) i have posted alot of these fails a few weeks/months back..
i wont explain cuz in my opinion the picture says it all :)

Image


Keep the good work Braathen, you are one of the most inspires me to go ahead in this. :wink:

P.S. really good chart :smt058

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Thanks vane :)

Hows about breakfast Es/pip?

Image
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:54 pm

Braathen wrote:Thanks vane :)

Hows about breakfast Es/pip?

Image



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:59 pm

es/pip wrote:
Braathen wrote:Thanks vane :)

Hows about breakfast Es/pip?

Image



mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Image


flipper


Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:09 pm

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
cfabian
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 466
Joined: Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:37 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby cfabian » Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:13 pm

espip,
In this case your confirmation to go short was H1 didn't close beyond your line. Do you enter right away, or wait for a lower TF breakout? Where's your SL? few pips above previous H1 high?



es/pip wrote:
Braathen wrote:Brookmyre :) i have posted alot of these fails a few weeks/months back..
i wont explain cuz in my opinion the picture says it all :)

Image



pips while you sleep



Image
WILL GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE BASTARDS, AND I MEAN IT !!!!!
"WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE, WAIT FOR PRICE"

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:04 pm

cfabian wrote:espip,
In this case your confirmation to go short was H1 didn't close beyond your line. Do you enter right away, or wait for a lower TF breakout? Where's your SL? few pips above previous H1 high?



es/pip wrote:
Braathen wrote:Brookmyre :) i have posted alot of these fails a few weeks/months back..
i wont explain cuz in my opinion the picture says it all :)

Image



pips while you sleep



Image



its different every time based on the PA

on that one i traded it 3 times

-5 be and then it went my way and i went to bed

and awoke to some pippers

had it broke that area and closed with some type of conviction i would have tossed the short bias and traded long to the next area it was going


i am long it again off the same area and looking for the same target as before

i have to leave so i will either get my target or get stopped with a few

or it will not move and i will deal with it when i get back

lol
Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:08 pm

es/pip,

How do you typically trade the news?

Do you trade around it ? or trade through it?

I don't mean taking news trades, I just mean what do you do if a trade presents but its minutes away from a high impact news release?

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:21 am

es/pip wrote:
cfabian wrote:espip,
In this case your confirmation to go short was H1 didn't close beyond your line. Do you enter right away, or wait for a lower TF breakout? Where's your SL? few pips above previous H1 high?



es/pip wrote:
Braathen wrote:Brookmyre :) i have posted alot of these fails a few weeks/months back..
i wont explain cuz in my opinion the picture says it all :)

Image



pips while you sleep



Image



its different every time based on the PA

on that one i traded it 3 times

-5 be and then it went my way and i went to bed

and awoke to some pippers

had it broke that area and closed with some type of conviction i would have tossed the short bias and traded long to the next area it was going


i am long it again off the same area and looking for the same target as before

i have to leave so i will either get my target or get stopped with a few

or it will not move and i will deal with it when i get back

lol
Image



so much for that idea :roll:
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:24 am

adaseb wrote:es/pip,

How do you typically trade the news?

Do you trade around it ? or trade through it?

I don't mean taking news trades, I just mean what do you do if a trade presents but its minutes away from a high impact news release?



scalping

wait for the release and trade right after the first move

i generally wont get in right before one
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”