lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:11 am

tmanbone wrote:I know it's a long read but it would be well worth your time to read through the Never Lose Again thread, if I'm not mistaken somewhere starting with page 130. You will get a good grasp on MO's zline/mighty zone methodology. This is what most of the traders in this thread are pursuing. Dragon33, es/pip, adaseb and quite a few others have a good grasp on it. MO has started a new thread, it should be interesting, you can find it here: http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2406. He was born to trade.


I am of much greater help to a long(er) term trader than I am to a scalper.

Never the less this is how I would see it on an H1:

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

N2FX
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:52 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby N2FX » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:24 am

Mighty One, I don't even know where to start, or what to ask?
Do you draw the box yourself, do you count candles, does it look short or long by your drawings.
Sorry, I see the chart, and cannot see what your thinking.
N2

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:14 am

N2FX wrote:Mighty One, I don't even know where to start, or what to ask?
Do you draw the box yourself, do you count candles, does it look short or long by your drawings.
Sorry, I see the chart, and cannot see what your thinking.
N2


The boxes are custom candles plotted using the Blubbb_CustomCandle indicator.

Individual candles of a chosen time frame are of little significance because you cannot expect momentum to confine its self to a rigid time frame.

Think of a single candle as a droplet of water which collects with other droplets, on an uneven surface, gaining momentum and thus defining direction.

The discussion of momo is very complex and is more than I can fit in a single post.

To answer your question:

When a candle (as a unit) closes below a line, that you believe to be support, then it is best to assume that you are wrong.

If a candle closes below a line that you believe to be resistance then assume you are right until you are proven incorrect.

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:55 am

'When a candle (as a unit) closes below a line, that you believe to be support, then it is best to assume that you are wrong.

If a candle closes below a line that you believe to be resistance then assume you are right until you are proven incorrect.'


ROFL :D :D

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5251
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:07 am

Fxtraveller wrote:'When a candle (as a unit) closes below a line, that you believe to be support, then it is best to assume that you are wrong.

If a candle closes below a line that you believe to be resistance then assume you are right until you are proven incorrect.'


ROFL :D :D


How else am I going to sum up a year of posting :lol:

A few things that you should be aware about me is that I use a lot of short hand (drives TRO bonkers).

I am not the slightest bit interested in teaching you or anyone else how to trade a system.

If I can help shape the way that you see then everything else falls into place.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:14 pm

GU going up.. trying to break further but failed.. oh goodie.

Image
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:29 pm

Heres a 15m example i just took.. another fail and turn. could
have taken this further but just bagged it as i need to go shopping :) :)
Goal met and im off !
Hey Mo.. nice new thread u made.. gonna dive in when i get some time.

Image
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
IN-XS
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 304
Joined: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:00 am
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby IN-XS » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Good day today, took two trades on GU. First one from the top short and second one at the bottom long. Around 137 pips, now I am waiting for another setup.

Image

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:51 pm

--EDIT
Last edited by Fxtraveller on Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fxtraveller
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: UK
Gender: Male

Postby Fxtraveller » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:52 pm

MightyOne wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:'When a candle (as a unit) closes below a line, that you believe to be support, then it is best to assume that you are wrong.

If a candle closes below a line that you believe to be resistance then assume you are right until you are proven incorrect.'


ROFL :D :D


How else am I going to sum up a year of posting :lol:

A few things that you should be aware about me is that I use a lot of short hand (drives TRO bonkers).

I am not the slightest bit interested in teaching you or anyone else how to trade a system.

If I can help shape the way that you see then everything else falls into place.



I did laugh, but what I meant was that I appreciate your way of handling words and explanations:) Very creative

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”