lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:51 am

Learning on a forum is crap yes! buut.. as noone is sitting you down and says do this and do that and u get a bunch of riddles and pics.. it forces your imagination to kick in (if u let it) .. ur subconsious dreams about it at night etc.. it may be the hardest way but COULD also be the most gratifying
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
noone22
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:50 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby noone22 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:56 am

Braathen wrote:as noone is sitting you down and says do this and do that


Am I?

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:56 am

So once I got the overall direction from looking at HTF z zones then scalp using TRO's DYN SR FIB which is pretty cool tool so far 8)

Image
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:56 am

And ofc Vanessa.. dont cry. U have to see past the pin bars and the systems etc.. there is no =. price keeps teeling a story, follow it. i could put in a million MO quotes.. but i wont.

:smt058
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:58 am

Well i dont know what your doing? im just saying the forum cant sit you down.. look in to your eye and say do this.. text is diffrent then human interaction
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:16 am

MO, I don't have any doh for 1-1 (unless your offering it for 100 hours for 100 USD or something) but I can throw in my sister who is asian, young and pretty and marrying age :shock: JK :D

Even if all this learning material is spread far and wide here, I doing much better from this forum than all the others put together. The other crowd is tough :x
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:19 am

pablo101 wrote:MO, I don't have any doh for 1-1 (unless your offering it for 100 hours for 100 USD or something) but I can throw in my sister who is asian, young and pretty and marrying age :shock: JK :D

Even if all this learning material is spread far and wide here, I doing much better from this forum than all the others put together. The other crowd is tough :x


My eyes went blurry for a second and all I could see was:


___________my sister who is Asian____________ :shock:

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:21 am

One of these days I plan to sneak up on TRO while he is on vacation and pretend to be novice :twisted:

PS: When have I ever exchanged information for money?

Brookmyre
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Brookmyre » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 am

eyes went blurry for a second and all I could see was:


___________my sister who is Asian____________


:smt043
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:41 am

MightyOne wrote:
pablo101 wrote:MO, I don't have any doh for 1-1 (unless your offering it for 100 hours for 100 USD or something) but I can throw in my sister who is asian, young and pretty and marrying age :shock: JK :D

Even if all this learning material is spread far and wide here, I doing much better from this forum than all the others put together. The other crowd is tough :x


My eyes went blurry for a second and all I could see was:


___________my sister who is Asian____________ :shock:


lol she sings like a canary :D
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”