lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:49 pm

lukx wrote:regarding mobiletrading and APPLE, I don;t know about IPAD but on macbook you can install windows system without a problem.


http://www.internetnews.com/software/ar ... r+That.htm

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

johny
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 55
Joined: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:53 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby johny » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:56 pm

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:you've probably seen how many struggling traders are aged 40+, so we are by far not the worst cases :wink:


You know there is a problem when you are not retired by age 30 :wink:


Ok, MO, you pushed it. I tried to restrain myself asking intrusive questions, but ...

1) did you ever (do you?) have a paying job, like....most ?

2) did you actually 'retire' at or earlier than 30?

basically, whats your story? Only thing I know from NLA is that you started trading pretty early.
Are you Buffet under a nickname MO, and you are just bored? :wink: :D


Oh and...can I stop by for dinner?

No way MightyOne is Buffet. Buffet is a value investor.


I am only famous in my own mind and I hope it stays that way.


MO is a bit like Phantom of Pips (PoP).... or I should say, Phantom of pips is a bit like MO.

Anyways, for sure MO is Prince of Pips and always there to help and show the light to a small trader to make him a big trader!

Personally, for me, MO parables about trading is something like Jesus parables about life... I need to dig them deep to understand the real meaning of them and they are leading the way to truth and freedom.

Johny

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:53 pm

In trying to understand "The Basics"
Bodies show the way, wicks show the way not.
Ok so in the pic the lines represnt "~Bodies show the way when they close beyond the previous bars extreme price"
The red boxes represent "You can never pick your own time frame THE CHART WILL GIVE YOU THE TIME FRAME"
The continuation white candles represent "~Bodies show the way when they are compared to other bodies in the recent past"
Im clueless on the wicks tbh.. i dont really understand "The wicks show the way not".. is it like the wicks do not show the direction of profit when etcetc?
Any comments appriciated :)

Image
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Thanks for pointing that out.

Basically I was trying to catch the reversal.

Those 3 trades were all taken after the NY close, a very bad time to trade.

But yeah I should of entered on bullish MOMO instead.

aliassmith wrote:
adaseb wrote:Alright here are my losers from Friday.
Image
Image
Image


Picture has something I added.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:38 pm

What we all gotta realize is this.

Where were we 3 months, 6 months, 1 year ago?

From my point of view.

1 Year ago I wasn't into investing at all.
9 Months ago I started investing in stocks.
6 Months ago I discovered the Forex and discovered this forum.

We all came so far in so little time.

I have been following a few people on here.

Dragon33, he started I think in Sept of 2008 when he first discovered TRO's Dynamic SS RR indicator and he made thousands with it. And less than a year later he had a portfolio worth over $100K (i am assuming).

ProchargedMopar, I think he started in December of 2008 and for months and months he tried numerous amount of systems and indicators and he seemed completely hopeless. Now for the past couple of months I have been checking his thread and he has been having consistent income everyday. He maybe had like 1 or 2 loser days in the past 2 months or so.

The people who help each other here have cut our learning time exponentially.

I think if we keep posting our live trades and each contribute to this thread. Then we will each cut each others learning time.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Braathen wrote:In trying to understand "The Basics"
Bodies show the way, wicks show the way not.
Ok so in the pic the lines represnt "~Bodies show the way when they close beyond the previous bars extreme price"
The red boxes represent "You can never pick your own time frame THE CHART WILL GIVE YOU THE TIME FRAME"
The continuation white candles represent "~Bodies show the way when they are compared to other bodies in the recent past"
Im clueless on the wicks tbh.. i dont really understand "The wicks show the way not".. is it like the wicks do not show the direction of profit when etcetc?
Any comments appriciated :)

Image


Spatial Intellect and rearranging periods of time is not basic.

Image

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:42 am

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
Fxtraveller wrote:you've probably seen how many struggling traders are aged 40+, so we are by far not the worst cases :wink:


You know there is a problem when you are not retired by age 30 :wink:


Ok, MO, you pushed it. I tried to restrain myself asking intrusive questions, but ...

1) did you ever (do you?) have a paying job, like....most ?

2) did you actually 'retire' at or earlier than 30?

basically, whats your story? Only thing I know from NLA is that you started trading pretty early.
Are you Buffet under a nickname MO, and you are just bored? :wink: :D


Oh and...can I stop by for dinner?

No way MightyOne is Buffet. Buffet is a value investor.


I am only famous in my own mind and I hope it stays that way.


you are a ROCK STAR here MightyOne 8)
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
tmanbone
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 723
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:52 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby tmanbone » Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:58 am

Pablo, Johny missed your post on page 100 something, wasn't being rude, was studying another thread, this one is on fire. Congrats on your contest ranking Johny. Cheers,
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

User avatar
vane
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female
Contact:

Postby vane » Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:54 am

adaseb wrote:What we all gotta realize is this.

Where were we 3 months, 6 months, 1 year ago?

From my point of view.

1 Year ago I wasn't into investing at all.
9 Months ago I started investing in stocks.
6 Months ago I discovered the Forex and discovered this forum.

We all came so far in so little time.

I have been following a few people on here.

Dragon33, he started I think in Sept of 2008 when he first discovered TRO's Dynamic SS RR indicator and he made thousands with it. And less than a year later he had a portfolio worth over $100K (i am assuming).

ProchargedMopar, I think he started in December of 2008 and for months and months he tried numerous amount of systems and indicators and he seemed completely hopeless. Now for the past couple of months I have been checking his thread and he has been having consistent income everyday. He maybe had like 1 or 2 loser days in the past 2 months or so.

The people who help each other here have cut our learning time exponentially.

I think if we keep posting our live trades and each contribute to this thread. Then we will each cut each others learning time.


for this reason I think I'm in the right place :wink:

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:03 am

adaseb wrote:What we all gotta realize is this.

Where were we 3 months, 6 months, 1 year ago?

From my point of view.

1 Year ago I wasn't into investing at all.
9 Months ago I started investing in stocks.
6 Months ago I discovered the Forex and discovered this forum.

We all came so far in so little time.

I have been following a few people on here.

Dragon33, he started I think in Sept of 2008 when he first discovered TRO's Dynamic SS RR indicator and he made thousands with it. And less than a year later he had a portfolio worth over $100K (i am assuming).

ProchargedMopar, I think he started in December of 2008 and for months and months he tried numerous amount of systems and indicators and he seemed completely hopeless. Now for the past couple of months I have been checking his thread and he has been having consistent income everyday. He maybe had like 1 or 2 loser days in the past 2 months or so.

The people who help each other here have cut our learning time exponentially.

I think if we keep posting our live trades and each contribute to this thread. Then we will each cut each others learning time.


That's correct, i started trading the dynamic SR indi in sept 2008 but i was trading before and could only manage to make small gains. By the end of the year i was mostly BE. When i met TRO on babypips that was a GOD sent. My life has changed dramatically since then.
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”