lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:14 am

adaseb wrote:Image


You may hate this but I think your entry is late :shock:

Image

however, it worked out anyway :D
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:35 am

adaseb wrote:So is this also correct?

If so why was there a false direction change on Dec 28?

Image


Hi adaseb

I'm confused on this chart, what's the time of the overlay on this H4 chart please? :)
What line? The line that tells you which way you are trading! - MO

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:03 am

pablo101 wrote:
adaseb wrote:Image


You may hate this but I think your entry is late :shock:

Image

however, it worked out anyway :D


I know. I was trying Dragon33 method of entry and SL.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:20 am

That would be the daily.

I tried to make it same as MO's


pablo101 wrote:
adaseb wrote:So is this also correct?

If so why was there a false direction change on Dec 28?

Image


Hi adaseb

I'm confused on this chart, what's the time of the overlay on this H4 chart please? :)

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 pm

adaseb wrote:Trying to catch the reversal

Didn't see the setup on the M15 so tried the M5

We'll see how it turns out.
Image


I would have entered 1 candle before yours!
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
dragon33
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 792
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby dragon33 » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:16 pm

cfabian wrote:Dragon, I was looking at this trade, and I wonder why you entered a limit order there? What did you see or how you based your decision? I can see some entry points, some before and some others after, but that was a laser precision entry and didn't expect price to wick that up.

BTW, my week's goal is achieved, which was to recover 2010 losses. Actually, I'm 6 pips away from recovering December's as well. Thanks a lot my friend.

Have a great weekend.



dragon33 wrote:
newschool wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
In the picture below: white lines are entry and the red are my stops. Do you see any zero ;-)
Image

This is years of experience and steeling with my eyes while other people where teaching how to do it. You need to find your own way and when you don't give up you will believe me.


Dragon, this screenshot shows exactly my opinion about Forex. Entries should always be made in MOMENTUM. The goal is to turn the trade positive as soon as we can, even by 1 pip. Then if you breakeven 10 times in a row, it doesnt matter because the 11th you may double-up.

Thats how I see it, what do you think.


Hihi this is what i think, my only trade from today.

Image


I had two orders one like the way i learn you to do it on the bottom of the last red and then the limit because that was the previous BO point.
On the other hand i was wearing my starttrek uniform maybe that was what did it ;-)
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.

Two options: you either lose or win!

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:50 pm

I didn't enter there because that candle didn't close above the large bearish candle right before.




dragon33 wrote:
adaseb wrote:Trying to catch the reversal

Didn't see the setup on the M15 so tried the M5

We'll see how it turns out.
Image


I would have entered 1 candle before yours!

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:54 pm

If you were entering on the BO would this have been a valid entry point also?


Image





dragon33 wrote:
cfabian wrote:Dragon, I was looking at this trade, and I wonder why you entered a limit order there? What did you see or how you based your decision? I can see some entry points, some before and some others after, but that was a laser precision entry and didn't expect price to wick that up.

BTW, my week's goal is achieved, which was to recover 2010 losses. Actually, I'm 6 pips away from recovering December's as well. Thanks a lot my friend.

Have a great weekend.



dragon33 wrote:
newschool wrote:
dragon33 wrote:
In the picture below: white lines are entry and the red are my stops. Do you see any zero ;-)
Image

This is years of experience and steeling with my eyes while other people where teaching how to do it. You need to find your own way and when you don't give up you will believe me.


Dragon, this screenshot shows exactly my opinion about Forex. Entries should always be made in MOMENTUM. The goal is to turn the trade positive as soon as we can, even by 1 pip. Then if you breakeven 10 times in a row, it doesnt matter because the 11th you may double-up.

Thats how I see it, what do you think.


Hihi this is what i think, my only trade from today.

Image


I had two orders one like the way i learn you to do it on the bottom of the last red and then the limit because that was the previous BO point.
On the other hand i was wearing my starttrek uniform maybe that was what did it ;-)

User avatar
blubbb
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 219
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:07 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Europe
Gender: Male

Postby blubbb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:10 pm

The log says order open time 07:54. Hmmmm.

User avatar
adaseb
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 871
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:20 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby adaseb » Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:33 pm

blubbb wrote:The log says order open time 07:54. Hmmmm.


Yeah good eye. Something doesn't make sense here

Image

Image

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”