Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1851
Gender: None specified

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Jan 06, 2020 3:53 pm

All done.

If price goes on to fill that gap, good luck to it. My baby-sitting duties are now over.

DAXas1-2-3all-in6thjan2020.png
DAXas1-2-3all-in6thjan2020.png (37.54 KiB) Viewed 429 times


I had also added in 7 trip-wires at the top of that move off of earlier overnight Supply + Demand Zones. They were triggered and closed out nicely for a total of +169.8.

The last two about to bag.

DAXlast2tripwiresabouttoclose6thjan2020.png
DAXlast2tripwiresabouttoclose6thjan2020.png (40.15 KiB) Viewed 429 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1851
Gender: None specified

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:09 am

Buy Zone on The DAX this morning. Long Bias. TP hit.

DAXasBuyZoneLongBiasHitTP7thJan2020.png
DAXasBuyZoneLongBiasHitTP7thJan2020.png (30.62 KiB) Viewed 394 times

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1851
Gender: None specified

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:42 am

Had been on The DAX earlier and as I logged off, this jumped out. I could have hammered into this as it has continued on but I am heading out and need to get offline. Never mind.

DAX 1-min Thunder+Lightning +4

DAXasThunder+Lightningfor+4Jan7th2020.png
DAXasThunder+Lightningfor+4Jan7th2020.png (73.45 KiB) Viewed 393 times


I had already bagged on The Monster earlier, so including those, took +19 (not including The Buy Zone).

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1851
Gender: None specified

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:08 pm

Just throwing it out there as an FYI kind of thing and to add to the knowledge bank: Running The Buy Zone on The DAX this week would have had you hit take-profit every day, all with the bias of trading away from the Weekly Open.

Just sayin'.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1851
Gender: None specified

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:45 pm

Monday in The Buy Zone.

Technically, Monday is a bit iffy rules-wise, as the weekly open is the same as the day's open, so no directional bias for me (to trade away from the weekly open).

However, just as easy to take the first one that hits.

.DE30.H1asBZ20thJan2020crop.png
.DE30.H1asBZ20thJan2020crop.png (26.52 KiB) Viewed 208 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1851
Gender: None specified

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:46 pm

Holiday in the US today, so caution was advised for all things dollary-effected...so, pretty much everything then.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 552
Gender: Male

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:08 am

LeMercenaire wrote:Holiday in the US today, so caution was advised for all things dollary-effected...so, pretty much everything then.


Holiday can be tricky to trade.
I took 1 trade on the AUD/USD on H1 (50% and 1:1 are god mode in trading)
Other than that: Too bad I upgraded my PC and lost my Indies I was working on. :shock:
I am a crappy programmer so it won't be fun to start programming them again. UGH!
Attachments
AUDUSDH1.01202020b.png
AUDUSDH1.01202020b.png (30.01 KiB) Viewed 182 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1851
Gender: None specified

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:44 am

aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Holiday in the US today, so caution was advised for all things dollary-effected...so, pretty much everything then.


Holiday can be tricky to trade.
I took 1 trade on the AUD/USD on H1 (50% and 1:1 are god mode in trading)
Other than that: Too bad I upgraded my PC and lost my Indies I was working on. :shock:
I am a crappy programmer so it won't be fun to start programming them again. UGH![
/quote]

You not got a tame tech-monkey who could recover them for you?

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2107
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 552
Gender: Male

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:21 pm

LeMercenaire wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:Holiday in the US today, so caution was advised for all things dollary-effected...so, pretty much everything then.


Holiday can be tricky to trade.
I took 1 trade on the AUD/USD on H1 (50% and 1:1 are god mode in trading)
Other than that: Too bad I upgraded my PC and lost my Indies I was working on. :shock:
I am a crappy programmer so it won't be fun to start programming them again. UGH![
/quote]

You not got a tame tech-monkey who could recover them for you?


No they were stored within MT4 and ended up formatted when I installed Win10
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2397
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 1851
Gender: None specified

Re: Lem's Big Box O' Stuff.

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:26 pm

aliassmith wrote:
LeMercenaire wrote:
aliassmith wrote:


Holiday can be tricky to trade.
I took 1 trade on the AUD/USD on H1 (50% and 1:1 are god mode in trading)
Other than that: Too bad I upgraded my PC and lost my Indies I was working on. :shock:
I am a crappy programmer so it won't be fun to start programming them again. UGH![
/quote]

You not got a tame tech-monkey who could recover them for you?


No they were stored within MT4 and ended up formatted when I installed Win10


Gotcha'. Must admit I did something similar with one of my early set ups though thankfully they weren't my own, custom jobs, so I was eventually able to rebuild what I had.

You live and learn.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”