DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11397
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:38 pm

EURJPYH1.png
EURJPYH1.png (44.45 KiB) Viewed 358 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11397
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:04 pm

EURJPYH1.png
EURJPYH1.png (48.97 KiB) Viewed 321 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

skljsklj1
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:18 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby skljsklj1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Hi TRO. How are you?
If our stop loss is other side of zone, this is usually big stop loss... About 20 pips. And if we move our stop loss to BE+3 or BE+1 when our trade is 5 pips in profit and SL is hit we make small profits. Usually we have small profits (BE+1, BE+3...).
And, then we enter another trade and it hit SL and it wipe all this small profits.
What I want to say is that our risk/reward is bad.
So, how we can make profits then?
TRO, I am beginner, please answer me and help me.
Thank you! Keep post charts! :)

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11397
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:58 pm

As a trader, you can decide how much you are willing to lose. If the SL is too big, either reduce your positions size, reduce the SL pips or both.
Look at the chart I posted just before your post.
How many wins? How much?
How many losses? How much?

I see some nice wins especially if you only traded long.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

skljsklj1
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:18 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby skljsklj1 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:57 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:As a trader, you can decide how much you are willing to lose. If the SL is too big, either reduce your positions size, reduce the SL pips or both.
Look at the chart I posted just before your post.
How many wins? How much?
How many losses? How much?

I see some nice wins especially if you only traded long.

I think zero losses and enough wins.
When you trade daily wick zone method, you move your SL to BE+3 after 5 pips? I mean, you use your exit play book (video which you post on youtube)?
If I practice, practice and practice, I will be better, I know that.
Thank you!
:)

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11397
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:50 pm

Need a different page from the EXIT PLAY BOOK for DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING.
You may want to wait longer or you many just want to take what is there.
You may want to put a BE + 0.5 pips ( a scratch ) and see if it runs 10 or more.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

skljsklj1
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:18 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby skljsklj1 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:04 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Need a different page from the EXIT PLAY BOOK for DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING.
You may want to wait longer or you many just want to take what is there.
You may want to put a BE + 0.5 pips ( a scratch ) and see if it runs 10 or more.

I put wick zones on EURJPY daily candles of this week, and then looked at 5min charts (to see where is entry), to see how good is this method. And, there is only few losses, with so much wins. This is just little backtest.
I like this method.

This method will continue to work in future? I mean, there is no chance to price stuck in wick zones and to not leave zones, or to leave with just few pips (not enough to make money)? Or something like that? This is probably stupid question, but very important for me. Please answer me.
Thank you! :)

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11397
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:00 pm

skljsklj1 wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:Need a different page from the EXIT PLAY BOOK for DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING.
You may want to wait longer or you many just want to take what is there.
You may want to put a BE + 0.5 pips ( a scratch ) and see if it runs 10 or more.

I put wick zones on EURJPY daily candles of this week, and then looked at 5min charts (to see where is entry), to see how good is this method. And, there is only few losses, with so much wins. This is just little backtest.
I like this method.

This method will continue to work in future? I mean, there is no chance to price stuck in wick zones and to not leave zones, or to leave with just few pips (not enough to make money)? Or something like that? This is probably stupid question, but very important for me. Please answer me.
Thank you! :)


Anything can happen.
But until the statistics change, you can DRAIN THE BANKS!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

BaraKuda
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:28 am
Reputation: 0
Location: China
Gender: None specified

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby BaraKuda » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 am

HI TRO

I'm a customer of your 2014 and 2016 indicators , in one of your video on Daily wick zone you have an indicator to display the position size based on equity and risk % per trade , but i can't find it in the files i received .
what is the name of the indicator please ?

Thanks in advance
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 11.00.11.png
Screen Shot 2016-08-14 at 11.00.11.png (95.64 KiB) Viewed 245 times

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: DAILY WICK ZONE TRADING

Postby MightyOne » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:55 am

BaraKuda wrote:HI TRO

I'm a customer of your 2014 and 2016 indicators , in one of your video on Daily wick zone you have an indicator to display the position size based on equity and risk % per trade , but i can't find it in the files i received .
what is the name of the indicator please ?

Thanks in advance


I think that this is what you are looking for:

TROBUILD700.zip ---> TRO_DRAGON_MONEY_MGMT

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”