BUYZONE strategy "for me"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

geoffrod
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby geoffrod » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:56 am

Patch wrote:Hi geoffrod

bredin and I have day jobs at Walmart Australia and USA working at the front door as greeters. I have heard through the grape vine that bredin has received several warnings and write ups about his attitude early in the morning after staying up all night coding indis and systems for Kreslik. So we give him lots of slack.

Forgive me for being serious for a moment, I am one who loves the simplicity and straight forwardness of the BuyZone. And believe it is a powerful trading system for great profits. I believe it also lends itself as a candidate for an auto trader.

At the same time I say it is a simple system, it is at the same time rich in deep hidden secrets that are only revealed to those that search hard for its secrets. To tell you the truth, I am coming to believe this is true for any system you choose to master. The rats were just starting to come around when the BZ bit me.

Pick one, any one, and master it my new friend. Welcome.

Patch
InVA


hey patch thanks for the welcome,
bredin can have all the slack he wants, it was deffinitely tongue in cheek from me.
Walmart austraia?
didn't realise we had them over here, not in nsw anyway.

i have no problem sticking with Buyzone, and the fact it wont be easy is ok to me as well, simple yes, easy no,
i really am just after a bit of guidence in implementing this technique.
so what is the best way for me to get help around here, should i post charts of my trades?
i will do a bit more reading of the pdf's,
i guess i should define exactely what and how i will trade this method as well as the time of day as well.
cheers for the help so far to all, i look forward to getting to know you all a bit better.
cheers
Geoff

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
bredin
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby bredin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:04 am

The last warning said:
"Welcome to WalMart, Wanna buy my job?" was not a greeting.

When I said that surely WalMart wanted to increase its sales in this time of financial difficulty they told me I couldnt sell what wasnt mine in the first place... then there was some bad noise about me selling them my dignity in exchange for a warm feeling of company loyalty, which I claimed was never delivered or signed for while my dignity was surely a thing of the past.... eventually a nice, large man with an interesting collection of tattoos and belt adornmants dragged me back to the front door and smile sweetly all day under the encouragement of a minor tasering for failure....

My face hurts.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

User avatar
bettlebox
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 733
Joined: Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:06 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby bettlebox » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Hay Patch. I totally agree patch, you should listen to patch.

I read all main threads here and i pushed Buyzone method under the carpet because i thought it was too simple. It was very last thing i looked its teaching me soo much about price action. Who would thought such a simple method could reveal so much. I have only scratched the surface.

What it teaches you about price action is truely priceless.

BB

Patch wrote:Hi geoffrod

bredin and I have day jobs at Walmart Australia and USA working at the front door as greeters. I have heard through the grape vine that bredin has received several warnings and write ups about his attitude early in the morning after staying up all night coding indis and systems for Kreslik. So we give him lots of slack.

Forgive me for being serious for a moment, I am one who loves the simplicity and straight forwardness of the BuyZone. And believe it is a powerful trading system for great profits. I believe it also lends itself as a candidate for an auto trader.

At the same time I say it is a simple system, it is at the same time rich in deep hidden secrets that are only revealed to those that search hard for its secrets. To tell you the truth, I am coming to believe this is true for any system you choose to master. The rats were just starting to come around when the BZ bit me.

Pick one, any one, and master it my new friend. Welcome.

Patch
InVA
There are two forces acting upon us: Suffering pushes us forward from behind and pleasures entice us and pull us forward.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:01 pm

bredin wrote:The last warning said:
"Welcome to WalMart, Wanna buy my job?" was not a greeting.

When I said that surely WalMart wanted to increase its sales in this time of financial difficulty they told me I couldnt sell what wasnt mine in the first place... then there was some bad noise about me selling them my dignity in exchange for a warm feeling of company loyalty, which I claimed was never delivered or signed for while my dignity was surely a thing of the past.... eventually a nice, large man with an interesting collection of tattoos and belt adornmants dragged me back to the front door and smile sweetly all day under the encouragement of a minor tasering for failure....

My face hurts.

G.


:smt014 .... :arrow: .... [schild=17 fontcolor=0000FF shadowcolor=FFA500 shieldshadow=1]You want your Dignity??[/schild] .... :arrow: .... Take That !!:smt075

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:11 pm

Geoffrod,
You might want to consider what time you do it as well. Yes, there are multiple buy zones available, but you might want to consider if you are going to do it at the session opens of the particular markets, i.e. certain times have more movement than others.

Also, I think VERY IMPORTANT to remember, just b/c it is spoken of very highly around here, don't expect a 100% win rate. I know that's what turned me off when I first attempted. (I know, it sounds stupid, but for some reason, against everything I knew, I still somewhat expected it to be 100% Holy Grail.)

So risk & money management are still important. I would also advise against trying to overleverage trade to compensate your loss if the first trade gets stopped out. It's not always as simple as "1 fakeout per session and then off to The Road to the Riches."

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
bredin
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby bredin » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:09 pm

TygerKrane wrote: :smt014 .... :arrow: .... [schild=17 fontcolor=0000FF shadowcolor=FFA500 shieldshadow=1]You want your Dignity??[/schild] .... :arrow: .... Take That !!:smt075


Damn thats funny....

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

User avatar
Patch
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 941
Joined: Sat Jan 06, 2007 6:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Virginia
Real name: Jeff
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby Patch » Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:34 am

geoffrod

I have no idea if Walmart has broken ground on it first store in Australia. I've always wanted to sail in the trans pact to Australia to find out though.

Your posts have inspired me to add some post on the thread I started several months ago. I will go find it this week and put some of my thoughts about buy zone. I see the BuyZone as a first step. Pick a pair and spend a lot of time watching it. A small profit earned over several trades a day during busy trade times adds up fast. The less time in the market, the better in these post 911 days no matter where you live in the world now that we are all connected.

I really learned a lot about entries, profits and losses with the BZ working with the 2009 donational TRO2009_WICK_COUNT_UI looking at wicks and tails in different time frames.

tafn,

Patch
InVA
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

User avatar
bredin
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby bredin » Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:57 am

Im pretty sure WalMart is not in Oz yet, but many other stores have taken on the hiring of the elderly that did not realize that they had been lied to about Superannuation.....

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

geoffrod
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby geoffrod » Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:42 am

TygerKrane wrote:Geoffrod,
You might want to consider what time you do it as well. Yes, there are multiple buy zones available, but you might want to consider if you are going to do it at the session opens of the particular markets, i.e. certain times have more movement than others.

Also, I think VERY IMPORTANT to remember, just b/c it is spoken of very highly around here, don't expect a 100% win rate. I know that's what turned me off when I first attempted. (I know, it sounds stupid, but for some reason, against everything I knew, I still somewhat expected it to be 100% Holy Grail.)

So risk & money management are still important. I would also advise against trying to overleverage trade to compensate your loss if the first trade gets stopped out. It's not always as simple as "1 fakeout per session and then off to The Road to the Riches."


Definitely looking at the time of day to trade.
london open
new york open, and yen open
maybe the first couple of hours of all.

i would never consider this to be 100% accurate, nothing is,
i would just like to be consistant, and if i have the right money management all should be good.

geoffrod
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:05 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby geoffrod » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:23 am

Patch wrote:geoffrod

I have no idea if Walmart has broken ground on it first store in Australia. I've always wanted to sail in the trans pact to Australia to find out though.

Your posts have inspired me to add some post on the thread I started several months ago. I will go find it this week and put some of my thoughts about buy zone. I see the BuyZone as a first step. Pick a pair and spend a lot of time watching it. A small profit earned over several trades a day during busy trade times adds up fast. The less time in the market, the better in these post 911 days no matter where you live in the world now that we are all connected.

I really learned a lot about entries, profits and losses with the BZ working with the 2009 donational TRO2009_WICK_COUNT_UI looking at wicks and tails in different time frames.

tafn,

Patch
InVA


Hey cool,
i dont inspire to many people all that often.

i will have a look for your thread as well.

i appreciate you taking the time to help.

the hardest part i am coming to terms with is risking more than i am taking every time i take a trade.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”