Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

spa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby spa » Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:44 pm

MightyOne wrote:
spa wrote:not many of these around, and I managed to miss them prety consistently

white line is the fat Cat...


Why is your CC so large?

If you are going to use a daily CC then you should use 8H candles.


i took the 12h CC off to simplify the chart but i keep my eye on it..
how would you go about if you missed the first entry and find yourself looking at how price advances and perhaps gives you an add opportunity ...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:21 am

spa wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
spa wrote:not many of these around, and I managed to miss them prety consistently

white line is the fat Cat...


Why is your CC so large?

If you are going to use a daily CC then you should use 8H candles.


i took the 12h CC off to simplify the chart but i keep my eye on it..
how would you go about if you missed the first entry and find yourself looking at how price advances and perhaps gives you an add opportunity ...


Simply trade off of a daily+ extreme in the direction of profit.

Long term charts are almost always a bumpy ride...

PERSISTENCE IS KEY :shock:

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: CFD Trading for Retail Traders

Postby MightyOne » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:23 am

invest_101 wrote:For once you might want to try out CFD trading. If you are one of those people out there who?s willing to try a hand on CFDs, then this article would sure give a guideline. I?ll explain some basic things you need to know. One of them is that CFDs are just like trading stocks. Contracts For Difference or CFD as it?s mainly called is a contract between a buyer and seller, stating that at the close of the contract the seller will pay to the buyer the difference between the current value and its value at contract time multiplied by the number of shares slated in the contract. We can also describe them as financial derivatives that permit investors to leverage upon the up and down price movements on underlying financial instruments. This helps investors to speculate those markets. CFD trading can be found in Canada, Sweden, France, Ireland, Japan, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Australia and Switzerland. Although not permitted in the United States due to restrictions by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, other securities markets like the Hong Kong Exchange wants to issue CFDs soon.

When traded, CFDs are similar to ordinary shares as it allows profits from fluctuations in prices of stocks and shares. Quoted prices as shown by many CFD providers are shown in a similar way we find underlying market price. Trades can be placed for any quantity just as you would with an ordinary share, but you would be charged a commission on the trade and the overall value of any transaction is the number of CFDs purchased or sold multiplied by the market price.

CFD Trading: Weighing the Pros and Cons

Contract For Difference (CFDs) offers retails investors some remarkable advantages that cannot be overlooked. Some of which includes;
? You can maximize your trade equity since CFDs are traded on magins.
? Free of stamp duty compared to traditional share buys, hence taking about 0.5% from the overall transaction cost.
? The fact that you go short when trading CFDs allows you to profit from rising and falling markets.
? Using stop losses and limit orders can help an investor manage risk.
? With just an account you can access a wide range of financial markets.
? One of my favorites is the no minimum deposit requirements.
CFDs are becoming more popular as its shares similarities with shares trading and the ease of the whole process.

CFD Trading: The London Pearson Advantage

London Pearson is a leading provider of online CFDs trading and forex trading services. At London Pearson we offer very competitive commission charges on equity CFDs. We offer you the ease of trading these leveraged products, allowing you to trade by paying just a little fraction of the total value of the contract. You should always remember that leveraged products can magnify your losses and surpass your equity. You can always find out about more at London Pearson.


[glow=red] WTF & GTFO [/glow] :lol:

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: CFD Trading for Retail Traders

Postby es/pip » Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:35 am

MightyOne wrote:
invest_101 wrote:For once you might want to try out CFD trading. If you are one of those people out there who?s willing to try a hand on CFDs, then this article would sure give a guideline. I?ll explain some basic things you need to know. One of them is that CFDs are just like trading stocks. Contracts For Difference or CFD as it?s mainly called is a contract between a buyer and seller, stating that at the close of the contract the seller will pay to the buyer the difference between the current value and its value at contract time multiplied by the number of shares slated in the contract. We can also describe them as financial derivatives that permit investors to leverage upon the up and down price movements on underlying financial instruments. This helps investors to speculate those markets. CFD trading can be found in Canada, Sweden, France, Ireland, Japan, Spain, Italy, South Africa, Australia and Switzerland. Although not permitted in the United States due to restrictions by U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, other securities markets like the Hong Kong Exchange wants to issue CFDs soon.

When traded, CFDs are similar to ordinary shares as it allows profits from fluctuations in prices of stocks and shares. Quoted prices as shown by many CFD providers are shown in a similar way we find underlying market price. Trades can be placed for any quantity just as you would with an ordinary share, but you would be charged a commission on the trade and the overall value of any transaction is the number of CFDs purchased or sold multiplied by the market price.

CFD Trading: Weighing the Pros and Cons

Contract For Difference (CFDs) offers retails investors some remarkable advantages that cannot be overlooked. Some of which includes;
? You can maximize your trade equity since CFDs are traded on magins.
? Free of stamp duty compared to traditional share buys, hence taking about 0.5% from the overall transaction cost.
? The fact that you go short when trading CFDs allows you to profit from rising and falling markets.
? Using stop losses and limit orders can help an investor manage risk.
? With just an account you can access a wide range of financial markets.
? One of my favorites is the no minimum deposit requirements.
CFDs are becoming more popular as its shares similarities with shares trading and the ease of the whole process.

CFD Trading: The London Pearson Advantage

London Pearson is a leading provider of online CFDs trading and forex trading services. At London Pearson we offer very competitive commission charges on equity CFDs. We offer you the ease of trading these leveraged products, allowing you to trade by paying just a little fraction of the total value of the contract. You should always remember that leveraged products can magnify your losses and surpass your equity. You can always find out about more at London Pearson.


[glow=red] WTF & GTFO [/glow] :lol:


LMFBO

:D
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Brookmyre
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:13 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby Brookmyre » Sat Aug 21, 2010 3:40 am

MO,

I was wondering if you could clarify this statement please

If you cannot count 3 waves down then you are probably not at the bottom


I've been assuming you mean three waves in the analysis tf. If I was looking at a H1 chart with H3 cc, would I be looking for three waves to complete on the H3?
I've learned from my mistakes and I'm sure I can repeat them exactly - Peter Cook

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 am

Brookmyre wrote:MO,

I was wondering if you could clarify this statement please

If you cannot count 3 waves down then you are probably not at the bottom


I've been assuming you mean three waves in the analysis tf. If I was looking at a H1 chart with H3 cc, would I be looking for three waves to complete on the H3?



If you are not familiar with E or Neo-Waves then I am just wasting my breath.

All I was saying is that you are not likely at the top of the move if you cannot even count a 3rd wave be it impulsive or corrective.

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5248
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 am

only because I am waiting for my beer to get extra cold :lol: ......



Image

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:03 am

This is just insane. I tried your equilibrium lines again and wasn't excited at all. Not at all. Draw them yesterday


These are 60 and 30 line degrees. Eventually it broke 30* line. 30* were drawn before the purple line on the chart.

Imagegu15


These are 30* and 45*. Again looks like a break out from 45* line. See how it bounces back and worth between the lines ?

Image

And now the target was hit on GU (btw it missed your line by 1.7 pips... I'm disappointed :lol: - And it's not first time to happen! )

Image



I was joking with not being excited at all! This is fking insane. You truly are a trading god ! :lol: Was there ever created indi for finding channels with right angles ?

I can't express my thankfulness... so I won't.

spa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby spa » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:34 am

white line is the fat cat.. placed my limit at 1.5566 only 2 pips above the high of the 1h candle that wicked the line...
Attachments
gu1h aug.gif
gu1h aug.gif (14.03 KiB) Viewed 1275 times

erika_bb
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:54 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Female

Postby erika_bb » Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:42 pm

MO

what is your opinion on studying E wave? yay or nay

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”