tmanbone wrote:MightyOne wrote:Ok, I am done being cute.
When I am trading it just looks like this:
1. Trade off of the Daily+ High/low
2. Take a trade with custom candle color (CCC)
3. Did price cross S&R?
4. Place an average beyond S&R.
It doesn't matter where price is right now, if the average can rest over the S&R I will take an entry.
5. The moment I want to exit I will liquidate at the small TF extreme (which will also be the high TF extreme).
6. If you are long and the highest price after your entry is not a daily+ extreme then read through this list again.
Careful that price doesn't go anywhere near your average after doubling your position
This is what I'm referring to. When MO says average in beyond S/R, in a short example, it looks to me like he means beyond = below.
it is impossible to short above where you want to put your avg based on s/r
you short below s/r to put your avg above it
its impossible any other way
for a long
you buy above s/r to put your avg below it