Aliassmith Psychology 101 and other stuff

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
newschool
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby newschool » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:21 pm

when the swiss bankers are there we always get a free trade on EURCHF....

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:36 pm

caught that last move up and down for 24 and 14

and then -6 and 17

ended up being a good day

although i feel like i got drug around all day by the nads. :shock:

I would get ticked out and then it would rip my way. Would get back in and get stopped. Would go again, would get back in and stopped again.

would miss my target by a pip, get out 4 pips worse then right up to the target.

it was like groundhogs day, over and over same thing


but i am drinking---- have been now since 11--- and now done trading

not going to mark up the rest of the chart from earlier as it will probably make me depressed :x

rough day

lol


Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

User avatar
TygerKrane
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1404
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:36 pm
Reputation: 2
Location: Long Island, NY
Gender: Male

Postby TygerKrane » Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:53 pm

I'll agree with the it-was-a-tough-day crowd.
EJ was in like a 40 pip range for like 7.5 hours
AJ was in like a 30 pip range for like 7.5 hours
(from Day Open 0000 GMT)

A bit difficult for me, as I trade based on M15; my account kept a tight range like the prices, up and down, but not too far in either profits or losses.

Wondering if I can catch rest-of-the-month action shorting off the AJ, Month, Week, Day highs. (Reached up to 79.42 today.)

Image

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:26 pm

es/pip wrote:caught that last move up and down for 24 and 14

and then -6 and 17

ended up being a good day

although i feel like i got drug around all day by the nads. :shock:

I would get ticked out and then it would rip my way. Would get back in and get stopped. Would go again, would get back in and stopped again.

would miss my target by a pip, get out 4 pips worse then right up to the target.

it was like groundhogs day, over and over same thing


but i am drinking---- have been now since 11--- and now done trading

not going to mark up the rest of the chart from earlier as it will probably make me depressed :x

rough day

lol


Image




Nice considering that there was also a chance for the other side. I am always cautious that the price can go to the blue box I marked and then continue moving up. I see the support wicks created but still...
I like your 14 and 17 moves. Much more than just a zeroline.


Newschool, I seem to be forgetting other pairs besides 3 major ones. Thanks for the tip :wink:

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah I hear ya. It was more based the the R/R I was getting on it, and the whiskey also helped take that one as well.

Could have very easily came in to the box like you are showing. It was worth the r/r to take a shot at it there for me.
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Rejection of H1 zline
Rat trade M15
Trying to decide when to take profit
Attachments
aliasjuly28.gif
aliasjuly28.gif (18.81 KiB) Viewed 1145 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 pm

aliassmith wrote:Rejection of H1 zline
Rat trade M15
Trying to decide when to take profit


Taking profit has been my issues past day or so. I took most of the
position off and waiting to see. Most of the time I am the one getting zeroed out.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
bredin
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:41 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby bredin » Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:15 pm

aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Rejection of H1 zline
Rat trade M15
Trying to decide when to take profit


Taking profit has been my issues past day or so. I took most of the
position off and waiting to see. Most of the time I am the one getting zeroed out.
Get out when youve zeroed the other guy, that seems to be the point where price is most likely to turn, since thats the point where hes got no more to give :)

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:24 pm

bredin wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Rejection of H1 zline
Rat trade M15
Trying to decide when to take profit


Taking profit has been my issues past day or so. I took most of the
position off and waiting to see. Most of the time I am the one getting zeroed out.
Get out when youve zeroed the other guy, that seems to be the point where price is most likely to turn, since thats the point where hes got no more to give :)

G.


I know and I think I am getting mental as es/pip says. I think I need
to take a break and evaluate what I have been doing. I must be doing
something wrong when I let 20+ pip trades go back to nothing.

Until I return Happy trading.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:25 pm

aliassmith wrote:
bredin wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Rejection of H1 zline
Rat trade M15
Trying to decide when to take profit


Taking profit has been my issues past day or so. I took most of the
position off and waiting to see. Most of the time I am the one getting zeroed out.
Get out when youve zeroed the other guy, that seems to be the point where price is most likely to turn, since thats the point where hes got no more to give :)

G.


I know and I think I am getting mental as es/pip says. I think I need
to take a break and evaluate what I have been doing. I must be doing
something wrong when I let 20+ pip trades go back to nothing.

Until I return Happy trading.


Hmm. I don't think it's about the skill with you. The only difference in you and other aces at this forum is that they drink and trade 8)

(By the way, we have had so many drowning deaths in Estonia in this summer that we have already TV ads running: Don't drink and swim. :lol: ).

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”