Aliassmith Psychology 101 and other stuff

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 22
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Possible run stopper at the red "X"
Should I take the 70 pips or see how it reacts?
Attachments
aliasjuly14xx.gif
aliasjuly14xx.gif (17.86 KiB) Viewed 631 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:38 pm

aliassmith wrote:Possible run stopper at the red "X"
Should I take the 70 pips or see how it reacts?


dont ask me i bailed on an ej long 45 pips ago as it ripped straight up----- made 40 though


had a 50 -15 40 on it

post a chart in a bit

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 22
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:11 pm

es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Possible run stopper at the red "X"
Should I take the 70 pips or see how it reacts?


dont ask me i bailed on an ej long 45 pips ago as it ripped straight up----- made 40 though


had a 50 -15 40 on it

post a chart in a bit

Image


Good day, I was 8 pips from 100 pips on that move. Still in so far testing
support.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:41 pm

es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Possible run stopper at the red "X"
Should I take the 70 pips or see how it reacts?


dont ask me i bailed on an ej long 45 pips ago as it ripped straight up----- made 40 though


had a 50 -15 40 on it

post a chart in a bit

Image


The last move up where you had exit line drawn. You have drawn a line from the third previous high. Why there and not from the double top ? Just curious :)

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:07 pm

jarnapal wrote:
es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Possible run stopper at the red "X"
Should I take the 70 pips or see how it reacts?


dont ask me i bailed on an ej long 45 pips ago as it ripped straight up----- made 40 though


had a 50 -15 40 on it

post a chart in a bit

Image


The last move up where you had exit line drawn. You have drawn a line from the third previous high. Why there and not from the double top ? Just curious :)


it was a H & S on the m15 so i just got out there

could have targeted where you were saying or even up to the the prev high--- where it turned at a dbl top and headed back down

really no science to it, i just choose the wrong place to exit

played it short twice off the top though :wink:

price either closes over a line or it doesn't :wink:

Image
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

spa
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 184
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby spa » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:16 pm

es/pip wrote:price either closes over a line or it doesn't :wink:



doesn't help if you have a nack of picking the wrong line

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

aliassmith wrote:
es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Possible run stopper at the red "X"
Should I take the 70 pips or see how it reacts?


dont ask me i bailed on an ej long 45 pips ago as it ripped straight up----- made 40 though


had a 50 -15 40 on it

post a chart in a bit

Image


Good day, I was 8 pips from 100 pips on that move. Still in so far testing
support.


i keep waiting for you to post you got out

did u? get out
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:26 pm

es/pip wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
es/pip wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Possible run stopper at the red "X"
Should I take the 70 pips or see how it reacts?


dont ask me i bailed on an ej long 45 pips ago as it ripped straight up----- made 40 though


had a 50 -15 40 on it

post a chart in a bit

Image


The last move up where you had exit line drawn. You have drawn a line from the third previous high. Why there and not from the double top ? Just curious :)


it was a H & S on the m15 so i just got out there

could have targeted where you were saying or even up to the the prev high--- where it turned at a dbl top and headed back down

really no science to it, i just choose the wrong place to exit

played it short twice off the top though :wink:

price either closes over a line or it doesn't :wink:

Image


Thank you very much. No science indeed.

Spa. With 5 decimal brokers it's easier to notice the right or wrong line. If price hits the line and pulls back fast, you may assume that it's good r/s.

User avatar
es/pip
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2898
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby es/pip » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:28 pm

spa wrote:
es/pip wrote:price either closes over a line or it doesn't :wink:



doesn't help if you have a nack of picking the wrong line


its just S/R and momentum

post some examples of the wrong lines u r picking
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:32 pm

There's a CC hitting zeroline on both D3 and W3 for GU. It would be hilarious riding this thing down for coming weeks :twisted:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”