Aliassmith Psychology 101 and other stuff

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:28 am

aliassmith wrote:Guess the long term trade didn't work so well. Need to keep practicing.


I love to see what u are seeing, post a chart alias.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:26 pm

pablo101 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Guess the long term trade didn't work so well. Need to keep practicing.


I love to see what u are seeing, post a chart alias.


Long term short that was in previous post. Didn't work out as expected.
Attachments
aliash4.gif
aliash4.gif (17.88 KiB) Viewed 810 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:30 pm

newschool wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Not saying you are wrong, but try to think about it like "they" are not out to
get you.

Lets consider it as price action and what it says.


I questionned myself about this.
I do believe some MMs are making false breakouts on majors s&r level and sl hunts on purpose. But I also imagine the market as a big self-regulated device, by the simple fact that buyers and sellers are competing, and theres always a winner and looser, so some nasty price action can simply be part of the natural "survival of the fittest" market jungle.

I say it's splitted 30/70.


It was more a lesson about what story the price candles tell. It wasn't
if MM/pros are trying to deceive you, because they are. :shock:

The point is, someone out there is trying to take your money.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:43 pm

I was writing this to someone and I thought I would post it here for:
-Comments
-Heckeling
-Debate
-Praise
-etc.
*******************************
Body Direction of Profit = Range
Wick Direction of Loss = Correction
Zline = S/R = S/D = Order Stacks
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 0
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Postby pablo101 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:51 pm

aliassmith wrote:
pablo101 wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Guess the long term trade didn't work so well. Need to keep practicing.


I love to see what u are seeing, post a chart alias.


Long term short that was in previous post. Didn't work out as expected.


Thank you alias.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Target was near extreme of higher timeframe and near 1.2300
Attachments
aliasjune14.gif
aliasjune14.gif (17.46 KiB) Viewed 771 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:05 pm

aliassmith wrote:Target was near extreme of higher timeframe and near 1.2300


Was that MOMO before your entry and why did you enter in the opposite direction ? Was that because the price didn't have enough momentum to create new lower low and did you consider the zeroline that the last down candle created ?

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:45 pm

jarnapal wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Target was near extreme of higher timeframe and near 1.2300


Was that MOMO before your entry and why did you enter in the opposite direction ? Was that because the price didn't have enough momentum to create new lower low and did you consider the zeroline that the last down candle created ?


MOMO was before my entry

The trade was a rat trade near support and in a correction
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:52 am

aliassmith wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Target was near extreme of higher timeframe and near 1.2300


Was that MOMO before your entry and why did you enter in the opposite direction ? Was that because the price didn't have enough momentum to create new lower low and did you consider the zeroline that the last down candle created ?


MOMO was before my entry

The trade was a rat trade near support and in a correction


Thank you. I would have exited after it wicked the zeroline :)

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1667
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 21
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:59 am

jarnapal wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
jarnapal wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Target was near extreme of higher timeframe and near 1.2300


Was that MOMO before your entry and why did you enter in the opposite direction ? Was that because the price didn't have enough momentum to create new lower low and did you consider the zeroline that the last down candle created ?


MOMO was before my entry

The trade was a rat trade near support and in a correction


Thank you. I would have exited after it wicked the zeroline :)


That candle closed bullish.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”