Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Libertarian
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:32 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Shippensburg PA
Gender: None specified

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Libertarian » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:58 pm

Libertarian wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
GBPJPYDaily.png


I just go down a list:

1. close overs
2. failure to close over
3. congestion
4. breakout from triangle
5. triangle
6. extreme or BOx
7. space/decision

It takes me less than 10 seconds to come to a decision on any chart.


I understand everything in this chart except for these two lines. Anyone want to take any guesses what creates them?
GBPJPYDaily.png



s**t, I had to think about the first one...but you are right. Nice!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 22
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:53 pm

I just opened my gmail and had a flood of notifications
from Procharged. took a few minutes to cleanup and found a few emails I missed :( Turned them notifications off, thats to much.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:36 am

Yep - I choose to subscribe to topics pretty carefully now

posts like this one are useless :lol: :twisted:
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 22
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:51 pm

I watched this video recently. I like how he
talks about the market participants reactions
and how the markets move. Similar to ZL
Day Trading Without Charts - Part 1: http://youtu.be/5bpUm4_JYX0
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 22
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Black Swans do exist. I bet there was a few margin calls today
and people jumping out of windows.

Over 2000 pips move on usd/chf
Attachments
Swissblackswan.png
Swissblackswan.png (27.46 KiB) Viewed 406 times
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Captain Pugwash
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 403
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:59 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Insanitary Industries
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Captain Pugwash » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:18 pm

I wonder how long ago they Knew :shock: :)

2015-01-15_1717.png
2015-01-15_1717.png (231.9 KiB) Viewed 404 times
"MOJO 1)Self-confidence, Self-assuredness. As in basis for belief in ones self in a situation. Esp/In context of contest or display of skill such as going into battle. 2)Ability to bounce back from a debilitating trauma and negative attitude YEH BABY

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 22
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:24 pm

Captain Pugwash wrote:I wonder how long ago they Knew :shock: :)

2015-01-15_1717.png


Oh WoW someone knew a month ago it seems.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 22
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:36 pm

Good trading month so far, so I took the day off of
trading. If I continue on my current trajectory a +2 zero
Will be in my future.

I'm trading a lot now so in a few years when my kids
are out of school I can trade daily charts only for
about 6 hours a week and travel the world. 8)

At that point its possible I could be trading options
on futures. I figure 50% a year will be good enough.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
Libertarian
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 133
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:32 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Shippensburg PA
Gender: None specified

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby Libertarian » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:14 pm

aliassmith wrote:Good trading month so far, so I took the day off of
trading. If I continue on my current trajectory a +2 zero
Will be in my future.

I'm trading a lot now so in a few years when my kids
are out of school I can trade daily charts only for
about 6 hours a week and travel the world. 8)

At that point its possible I could be trading options
on futures. I figure 50% a year will be good enough.


I was wondering what your current schedule looks like trading at that level?

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1668
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 22
Gender: Male

Re: Aliassmith Beats a "Dead Horse"

Postby aliassmith » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Libertarian wrote:
aliassmith wrote:Good trading month so far, so I took the day off of
trading. If I continue on my current trajectory a +2 zero
Will be in my future.

I'm trading a lot now so in a few years when my kids
are out of school I can trade daily charts only for
about 6 hours a week and travel the world. 8)

At that point its possible I could be trading options
on futures. I figure 50% a year will be good enough.


I was wondering what your current schedule looks like trading at that level?


a bunch more than 6 hours a week, looking at timeframes from 15min and up to weekly on about
12 pairs or more
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”