2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14320
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2323
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:18 am

TRO003.png
TRO003.png (61.64 KiB) Viewed 849 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14320
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2323
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 am

TRO001.png
TRO001.png (67.11 KiB) Viewed 849 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14320
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2323
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Aug 20, 2020 3:19 am

TRO002.png
TRO002.png (68.81 KiB) Viewed 849 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
pablo101
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 973
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:10 pm
Reputation: 41
Real name: Pete
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby pablo101 » Thu Aug 20, 2020 4:42 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO002.png

It's all about the FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTIONS!


Question, TRO, I guess it is insignificant, but why look back at 1000 bars? That's 3 +years.

Wouldn't the ranges be more relevant if you look at the last 3-6 months of daily range data because of geo political changes?

Just spitballing. I don't understand this stuff, never studied it.
WAS A YALE STUDENT. Now? Let's see!

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14320
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2323
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:54 pm

pablo101 wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:TRO002.png

It's all about the FREQUENCY DISTRIBUTIONS!


Question, TRO, I guess it is insignificant, but why look back at 1000 bars? That's 3 +years.

Wouldn't the ranges be more relevant if you look at the last 3-6 months of daily range data because of geo political changes?

Just spitballing. I don't understand this stuff, never studied it.


You can choose the size of your data.

Smart Rat default Is last 100 bars.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
Mark Mark
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:15 pm
Reputation: 5
Real name: Mark
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby Mark Mark » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:19 pm

If you trading rat zone you need to trade in one direction because rats in maze turn always in one direction.
I have question how to decide how to choose direction?
I am living on this forum :smt024

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 14320
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 2323
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:44 pm

Mark Mark wrote:If you trading rat zone you need to trade in one direction because rats in maze turn always in one direction.
I have question how to decide how to choose direction?


You pick one.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
Mark Mark
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:15 pm
Reputation: 5
Real name: Mark
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby Mark Mark » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:07 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Mark Mark wrote:If you trading rat zone you need to trade in one direction because rats in maze turn always in one direction.
I have question how to decide how to choose direction?


You pick one.

And another question. When i need to start trading?
I should to start trading at daily market opening or i need to wait when range will be enough?
I am living on this forum :smt024

User avatar
Mark Mark
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2020 5:15 pm
Reputation: 5
Real name: Mark
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby Mark Mark » Tue Oct 27, 2020 6:57 pm

Another question that excites me. How to determine that the price has updated the extremum (High or Low) within the day and will not be allowed to go further than this extremum?
I am living on this forum :smt024

User avatar
LeMercenaire
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 2864
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:11 am
Reputation: 2094
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT

Postby LeMercenaire » Tue Oct 27, 2020 8:09 pm

Mark Mark wrote:Another question that excites me. How to determine that the price has updated the extremum (High or Low) within the day and will not be allowed to go further than this extremum?


You don't. Nobody knows that. You can only know what it is at the moment and trade accordingly.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”