kepo38 wrote:TheRumpledOne wrote:
1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low (ClLo < 20): This is OPPORTUNITY
PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH QUESTIONS ABOUT TRADING, INDICATORS, CODING, ETC... Post your questions in the forum. Thank you.
You share with us every day. It is ok.
But it does not make sense Alone.
Please Show how to go into Processing.
1) price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY
2) red candle closes
3) green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.
4) enter long at the green candle's high price
5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS
6) Take whatever profit you can.
7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.