pman wrote:TheRumpledOne wrote:
1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY
2) Red candle closes
3) Green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.
4) Enter long at the green candle's high price
5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS
6) Take whatever profit you can.
7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.
The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.
"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."
TRO - this may sound stupid but can I ask which indicators you are using there? Specifically which indicator are you using to show the lines along the daily low and 20 pips above the daily low with the box shaded, aswell as the narrations to the right of the graph showing D1 high, D1 low etc and qouting the current price at the top of the screen?
I posted the RAT_POST template in this thread which is chart that I post.