lukx wrote:bredin why this is different?
that trend indi is set to W1.
lukx wrote:taking 1 or 2 pips on each trade would give you 22 pips, one looser for 10 pips (default sl for this system) gives you 12 pips in total. How come you got 80 ?!
1) Price within 20 pips of the daily low - that is OPPORTUNITY
2) Red candle closes
3) Green candle closes - note the high price of the green candle.
4) Enter long at the green candle's high price
5) STOP LOSS IS 10 PIPS
6) Take whatever profit you can.
7) If the rules do not mention it, then it is of no concern.
The important part is to enter WITHIN 20 pips of the daily low. The RAT REVERSAL is only one entry method.
"The technique is so simple that just several lessons (or a few pages of explanations) cover it all. Now what? Now the student has to practice, practice and practice again to understand what he had been taught. The teacher DOES know much more than the student, but his understanding can't be "passed", "transferred" or taught in any way -- not even by reading books."