2009.04.15 DRAIN THE BANKS - REV 006

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

winny
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 109
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:34 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby winny » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:15 pm

noone22 wrote:
All I'm trying to say - that set of rules supplied
is not comprehensive and doesn't describe the system
in full (with all its scenarious and exceptions), and
having one good training video or 5-images series
at least will stop most of the questions and misunderstanding
at once.

Why I'm not trading this system (yet)?
Because I'm doing one step at the time, and learning
your BuyZone system currently.


Noone, TRO's DTB system is very easy to follow, as the screen is filled with clear signals. But you need to pay attention to these signals. I have to admit that if you are not familiar with trading in general then this screen with all its colour and flashing indicators might scare you.
Please to make things simple for now just follow the direction of the hourly candle, watch the buy or sell signals beneath it clearly. Take the trade. Get out at the next support or resistance. My advise: do not close the trade just because the signal changes after a few seconds. Look at the chart and price, look at support and resistance levels on your screen. Are they still intact ? Then wait. Try on a demo account first if you want.

You said you trade the buyzone currently,
are you succesfull trading the Buyzone then ?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

626mx
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Postby 626mx » Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:24 pm

Its hard to get a big loss with a 5 pip stop. If I get stopped I get right back in. This DTB system is no more than a video game play, just try to get as many points and dont over think it.Just play it.

TheGabriel
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 33
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:11 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Bucharest
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby TheGabriel » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm

You're right, but there are very few trades that immediatly go in profit, so with a retracement of 5 pip your trade closes with a loss, i think that the number of win trades will be a few more than the losses.

Tro says to wait for the price to go back, with a breakout that will not happen very soon or at all. Just saying, maybe i have not enough discipline or uderstood that few rules, that are simple.

626mx
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Postby 626mx » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:44 pm

Not sure unless you are trying to place our order on MT4 then yes the odds are against you. I had 31-4 today on EJ using my 5 pip sl. Average TP was 4.1. Just practice what TRO says, and go into the trade room with him if you havent already. Use MT4 for charting only, that is all its good for, too slow for this type of trading. IMO.
I should point out I use a stoch set at 12-3-6 on a 1 minute chart and I just watch the indicator not the rest of the chart so I just have that up in the corner and use the 1 min stoch as a verification, or trigger if you will. When the fast stoch turns then the price hits the entry on the 5 min I'm in.

User avatar
noone22
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:50 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby noone22 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 pm

winny wrote:You said you trade the buyzone currently,
are you succesfull trading the Buyzone then?


Thank you, winny
for your reply & support.

Yes, I'm learning lots of the thing at the moment.
I haven't even started trading DTB yet.

With BuyZone I'm in the demo trading,
Asian session is not working well for me for EURUSD and AUDUSD,
but with London and New York EURUSD
- my sucess rate is more than 60%.

Again, with BuyZone system (as with the rest of TRO systems)
one need to know and understand much more, than just entry rules:
market bias, price momentum, limit orders, etc, etc.

I'm slowly progressing and could see some good results already,
and specially not rushing the things, because I understand, that
this is require time.

I'm reading all the threads from this forum currently,
and after such reading & noting many things are
becoming clear and more understandable,
but I'm emphasizing this thing - that if to collect
all system rules and exceptions - it will be much more,
than initial couple of sentences, supplied by TRO.

There are more than 30 BuyZone related threads on the forum,
and more than 10 DTB threads, but still not all questions are
answered on the matter there, and I'm digging to search these answers.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
noone22
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:50 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby noone22 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:00 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:It would take a book to describe every twist and turn


TRO
By the way, about the book(s).

The whole world is expecting at least two big books from you.


One - "TRO trading career and trading psychology"

Second one - "Trading with horizontal lines"

To start with, "Drain The Banks For Dummies" ebook would do,
but this must be a serious book: 100-150 pages at minimum.

Hardcover would be better, and together companion CD
with your mq4 indicators - it could be easily traded for $29.99 retail.
:D

You know, people are paying much more for "trading rubbish".

626mx
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:56 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male

Postby 626mx » Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:26 am

The DTB only needs one paragraph like in the first post. Demo trade alot then demo trade some more and you will find your own rules.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11440
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Postby TheRumpledOne » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:03 am

noone22 wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:It would take a book to describe every twist and turn


TRO
By the way, about the book(s).

The whole world is expecting at least two big books from you.


One - "TRO trading career and trading psychology"

Second one - "Trading with horizontal lines"

To start with, "Drain The Banks For Dummies" ebook would do,
but this must be a serious book: 100-150 pages at minimum.

Hardcover would be better, and together companion CD
with your mq4 indicators - it could be easily traded for $29.99 retail.
:D

You know, people are paying much more for "trading rubbish".


You're kidding, right?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

pierre23
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 313
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:17 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby pierre23 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:50 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:
noone22 wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:It would take a book to describe every twist and turn


TRO
By the way, about the book(s).

The whole world is expecting at least two big books from you.


One - "TRO trading career and trading psychology"

Second one - "Trading with horizontal lines"

To start with, "Drain The Banks For Dummies" ebook would do,
but this must be a serious book: 100-150 pages at minimum.

Hardcover would be better, and together companion CD
with your mq4 indicators - it could be easily traded for $29.99 retail.
:D

You know, people are paying much more for "trading rubbish".


You're kidding, right?

If only sarcasm could so easily be portrayed online, the world would be a less confused place :wink:

User avatar
noone22
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:50 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby noone22 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:11 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:You're kidding, right?


Not at all.

I'm absolutely serious.

You deserved right to write these books,
and world deserved right to read them.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”