Hi, just come by to report after using this pirate method
My conclusion is it really work as campaigned here. Maybe I used it slightly different than what it originally intended but it covers the basic of DTB method IMHO. Here's how it went (and the findings thereof):
1. I noticed that the 3 level ZZ is very strong (especially the 3rd/yellow icon)
2. I also noticed that ZZ WILL move until it find a strong base (strong level of S/R). I first used this 3 level ZZ on M1 (one minute) TF and see that the (yellow icon) moved to another spot when the current price drove the price lower. But when it reached its zenith level, it became a strong level.
3. I find that this is also (point no.2 above) true in all TF
4. so I wait until it (the yellow icon) rest at a certain spot and then enter a position.
5. I have found out that H1 to be the best TF for me (also the TF TRO uses and recommend-please correct me if I'm wrong)
This method alone have produced me 500+ pips (yes, I have to let the position ride for sometime).
All in all my apology to TRO for not using the DTB for what it was intended to do (I only use the 3 level ZZ and decided not to use the rest of the zipped files) and I also want to THANK TRO for bringing this method to the surface (I followed you for sometime now and have found that your posts on the main page to be eye-openings).
Happy trading to all...