2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:34 pm

usdcadh1.png
usdcadh1.png (54.88 KiB) Viewed 492 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pgtips
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby pgtips » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Hello again TRO,
Is this correct:

Never Lose Again - 1hr/15min
DTBLAR - can go down to 5 min. My preference is 1hr charts - do the stats show what is best TF for DTBLAR? I think if you post 5 min then 5 min is statistically the one ?

I ask becuase I read on one of your early posts trading 1m or 5m is suicide, so seeing 5m charts on the DTBLAR raises a Q I might have missed something.
>>Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT Post by TheRumpledOne » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Thanks again. Couple of demo NLA trades on GU went well today.

optymistic
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:06 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby optymistic » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:56 pm

Hi All

Can someone tell me where can I find TRO ebook "The Big Picture Trading Strategy"
It would be great if someone can post a link...

Thanks in advance.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:59 pm

pgtips wrote:Hello again TRO,
Is this correct:

Never Lose Again - 1hr/15min
DTBLAR - can go down to 5 min. My preference is 1hr charts - do the stats show what is best TF for DTBLAR? I think if you post 5 min then 5 min is statistically the one ?

I ask becuase I read on one of your early posts trading 1m or 5m is suicide, so seeing 5m charts on the DTBLAR raises a Q I might have missed something.
>>Re: 2009.09.10 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT Post by TheRumpledOne » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:33 pm

Thanks again. Couple of demo NLA trades on GU went well today.


First, PRICE IS THE SAME ON ALL TIME FRAMES.

The suicide reference is in regards to using the indicators on M1 and M5.

Does that make it clear?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:04 pm

optymistic wrote:Hi All

Can someone tell me where can I find TRO ebook "The Big Picture Trading Strategy"
It would be great if someone can post a link...

Thanks in advance.


Check your PM
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:53 pm

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

pgtips
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 18
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby pgtips » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:12 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:The suicide reference is in regards to using the indicators on M1 and M5.
Does that make it clear?


No sorry not as clear as I'd hoped, on this chart and all other on that page posted few days ago

post87791?hilit=drain#p87424

they are all 5 min and have indicators on them ... so it looks like you are using indicators on M5 which confuses me.

The dashboard in donational, do you have one that gives an alert at the top of the hour or if price makes the new high or low, and same for 5 min charts DTBLAR available. . GU 1 hr (closed at high or low) green else red.

Here : http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex ... #post39041
you posted the comment "opportunity" : Is it telling me GBPCHF closed within 1 pip of the low (which is therefore opportunity and makes sense.) and for a buy NZDUSD is within 7 pips of the day high, so another inside the 20 pip zone = opportunity.

That would make sense but I'd like to be sure, at this stage its new.

then this one
therumpledone/never-lose-again-t1373/page7850#p87789
is a monster of info. What is it telling me? DTBLAR and NLA seem to have evolved from the simplicity of the earlier concept.

Thank you again TRO for helping to clear things up,

PG :-)

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5247
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 46
Gender: Male

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby MightyOne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:19 pm

pgtips wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:The suicide reference is in regards to using the indicators on M1 and M5.
Does that make it clear?


No sorry not as clear as I'd hoped, on this chart and all other on that page posted few days ago

post87791?hilit=drain#p87424

they are all 5 min and have indicators on them ... so it looks like you are using indicators on M5 which confuses me.

The dashboard in donational, do you have one that gives an alert at the top of the hour or if price makes the new high or low, and same for 5 min charts DTBLAR available. . GU 1 hr (closed at high or low) green else red.

Here : http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex ... #post39041
you posted the comment "opportunity" : Is it telling me GBPCHF closed within 1 pip of the low (which is therefore opportunity and makes sense.) and for a buy NZDUSD is within 7 pips of the day high, so another inside the 20 pip zone = opportunity.

That would make sense but I'd like to be sure, at this stage its new.

then this one
therumpledone/never-lose-again-t1373/page7850#p87789
is a monster of info. What is it telling me? DTBLAR and NLA seem to have evolved from the simplicity of the earlier concept.

Thank you again TRO for helping to clear things up,

PG :-)


You cannot expect something said in 2009 to be exactly the same as one trades it in 2016; over time one needs to adjust a strategy and the more popular the strategy the more often one needs to adjust.

The first chart is of the Rat-zone which is a trade from the daily high and it is the same on every chart. To the right you see an indication of bias based on H1+.

If your indicator is watching a larger chart then it does not matter which chart you are looking at when you place a trade.
If your horizontal line is based on H1 and you are watching a 5 minute chart then you are still trading an H1 horizontal line.
If you are watching a 1 minute chart and your stop loss is resting at the low of a 4 hour candle then guess what your max timeframe is...

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 pm

usdcadh1.png
usdcadh1.png (58.81 KiB) Viewed 295 times
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

User avatar
TheRumpledOne
rank: 10000+ posts
rank: 10000+ posts
Posts: 11396
Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 9:31 pm
Reputation: 45
Location: Oregon
Real name: Avery T. Horton, Jr.
Gender: None specified
Contact:

Re: 2009.03.17 TRO - NEVER LOSE AGAIN!!

Postby TheRumpledOne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:00 pm

pgtips wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:The suicide reference is in regards to using the indicators on M1 and M5.
Does that make it clear?


No sorry not as clear as I'd hoped, on this chart and all other on that page posted few days ago

post87791?hilit=drain#p87424

they are all 5 min and have indicators on them ... so it looks like you are using indicators on M5 which confuses me.

The dashboard in donational, do you have one that gives an alert at the top of the hour or if price makes the new high or low, and same for 5 min charts DTBLAR available. . GU 1 hr (closed at high or low) green else red.

Here : http://www.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex ... #post39041
you posted the comment "opportunity" : Is it telling me GBPCHF closed within 1 pip of the low (which is therefore opportunity and makes sense.) and for a buy NZDUSD is within 7 pips of the day high, so another inside the 20 pip zone = opportunity.

That would make sense but I'd like to be sure, at this stage its new.

then this one
therumpledone/never-lose-again-t1373/page7850#p87789
is a monster of info. What is it telling me? DTBLAR and NLA seem to have evolved from the simplicity of the earlier concept.

Thank you again TRO for helping to clear things up,

PG :-)



" so another inside the 20 pip zone = opportunity." YES. That is a RAT TRADE opportunity.

The dashboard is used to select which pairs to trade for a given strategy. It allows the trade to watch multiple pairs on one chart rather than having to flip through charts looking for a trade opportunity.

If the 5 minute part confuses you, either reread until you understand or move on because it doesn't work for you. Find what works for you!!
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!



Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”