THE RULES THAT WERE POSTED:
Here's a simple method that if you apply it properly ( and don't load up the charts with SQUIGGLY'S ), will enable you to NEVER LOSE AGAIN!
1) Only trade if there is a 1, 2 or 3 semafor on the current or previous H1 candle. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2) After you see the semafor on the H1 chart, look at the M15 chart for the long(light blue) and short(pink) triggers based on TRO DYNAMIC FIBS SR TRAIL indicator.
3) When price touches the trigger you enter. DON'T THINK, JUST ACT!
4) Only ONE TRADE PER M15 CANDLE. If price goes against you, just wait.
5) If price went against you and makes a new dynamic sup/res level, get ready to enter at the trigger. If you can't see how this works, then DO NOT TRADE IT. I have entered up to 3 times.
6) What's the STOP LOSS? The stop loss is your maximum allowed loss per trade based on your money management.
7) What's the TAKE PROFIT? You take what you can. I usually take 5+ pips and leave more on the table.
Try this method using a micro lot or 0.1 mini lot. Trade it this way until you feel comfortable and are profitable on a consistent basis. Just trade it, AS IS, and don't add anything to it to improve it. You'll be amazed at how profitable a simple method can be.
Last edited by TheRumpledOne
on Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!
Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.