$TRILLION STRATEGY

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

DiemTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby DiemTrader » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:45 pm

Care to eloborate on your success?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

User avatar
pineapples
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 11:49 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Belgium
Gender: Male

Postby pineapples » Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:59 pm

Sure. Just trading EURUSD and GBPUSD. Watch out for upcoming economic data with strong consensus. Every time price hits a 50 or 00 level buy or sell in the direction it's moving. I usually take 10 pips, often up to 25. Accuracy is about 90% (up 87 pips today).
By the way I sussed this out after studying TRO's method, this way is slightly modified but works well for me.

DiemTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby DiemTrader » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:25 pm

So are you using the tools or basically scalping the flow right after news?

User avatar
pineapples
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 11:49 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Belgium
Gender: Male

Postby pineapples » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:26 am

Scalping the flow according to the chart. The news just reinforces the trend. I also watch the S&P500 and DowJones indexes. The dollar tends to follow DJ and S&P moves like a lapdog.
I now use this economic calendar:
http://www.fxstreet.com/fundamental/economic-calendar/

DiemTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby DiemTrader » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:45 pm

pineapples wrote:Scalping the flow according to the chart. The news just reinforces the trend. I also watch the S&P500 and DowJones indexes. The dollar tends to follow DJ and S&P moves like a lapdog.
I now use this economic calendar:
http://www.fxstreet.com/fundamental/economic-calendar/


Nice! I have been able to use attached quite nice to scalp that type of flow. I was keeping the oil chart up as well to look for $ correlations. I like the DJ/S&P idea. Thx
Attachments
156MMA.tpl
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 104 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

libyanballa
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:31 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

tried it this morning

Postby libyanballa » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:58 pm

tried it with the morning american news (13:30 GMT american news...it shot up and hit my buy stop at 126.50 on the EURUSD and DROPPED like a rock.
can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

ps: diemtrader, i cant open ur attached file...what program do i need to open it???

DiemTrader
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: None specified

Postby DiemTrader » Wed Nov 19, 2008 2:26 pm

It's a MT4 template file.

User avatar
pineapples
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 45
Joined: Fri May 04, 2007 11:49 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Belgium
Gender: Male

Re: tried it this morning

Postby pineapples » Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:24 pm

libyanballa wrote:tried it with the morning american news (13:30 GMT american news...it shot up and hit my buy stop at 126.50 on the EURUSD and DROPPED like a rock.
can anyone tell me what im doing wrong?

ps: diemtrader, i cant open ur attached file...what program do i need to open it???

In this case there was little initial reaction to the news. Did you stick around for an hour and a half later? The 15:00 GMT candle is over 150 pips up! If you got stopped out then your mistake was either 1) Too tight a stop loss, or 2) You didn't re-enter at the following signals.

dznmrd
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 24, 2009 7:43 am
Reputation: 0
Location: Mumbai
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby dznmrd » Mon May 25, 2009 2:20 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Posted - 01/10/2006 08:10:46

I saw this last night:

"How To Make A Million In 40 Trades"

http://www.tradeology.com/million-dollar-trade.html

I figured if he can, why can't anyone?

So I created...

"How to turn $1,000 into TEN TRILLION DOLLARS in a year and still take 2 weeks off!"

You start with $1000.00 and make 10 pips a day trading FOREX.


Attached is the Excel file.


*** ATTENTION FELLOW TRADERS ***

THIS IS FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.


Code: Select all

{$TRILLION}
 
{Programmer:  Avery T. Horton, Jr.  aka TheRumpledOne

*** ATTENTION FELLOW TRADERS ***

THIS IS FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
}
 
Inputs:   
 
iMaxDollarLoss(100),  // IN DOLLARS
iTarget(130),         // IN DOLLARS
iQuantity(1),         // IN LOTS / CONTRACTS / SHARES
 
iActionBar(0);        // BAR TO BASE ACTION ON, 0 = CURRENT BAR, 1 = 1 BAR AGO
 
Variables:
 
sLgEntryTrigger( false ),   // IF TRUE BUY (LONG)
sShEntryTrigger( false ),   // IF TRUE SELL (SHORT)
 
DayTop( 0 ),                // TOP OF PREVIOUS DAY'S CANDLE BODY
DayBottom( 0 ),             // BOTTOM OF PREVIOUS DAY'S CANDLE BODY
DayHigh( 0 ),               // TODAY'S HIGH
DayLow( 0 ) ;               // TODAY'S LOW
 
 
{*************************************************}
{ INITIALIZE                                      }   
{*************************************************}
 
DayHigh    = HighD(0) ;   
DayLow     = LowD(0) ;
 
DayBottom  = minlist(OpenD(1),CloseD(1));
DayTop     = maxlist(OpenD(1),CloseD(1));
 
 
 
{*************************************************}
{ ENTRIES                                         }   
{*************************************************}
 
 
sLgEntryTrigger = ( close crosses above DayTop ) ;    // TRUE IF TOP CROSSED 
 
sShEntryTrigger = ( close crosses below DayBottom) ;  // TRUE IF BOTTOM CROSSED
 
if MARKETPOSITION = 0 
and sLgEntryTrigger[iActionBar]
   then buy iQuantity shares this bar on close;
 
if MARKETPOSITION = 0 
and sShEntryTrigger[iActionBar]
    then sell short iQuantity shares this bar on close;
 
 
{*************************************************}
{ STOPS                                           }   
{*************************************************}
 
SetStopPosition ;
 
SetProfitTarget( iTarget ) ;
 
SetStopLoss( iMaxDollarLoss ) ;
 
SetExitOnClose;


So this money mangement suggests that i must invest 100% of my money in a trade and bank 10pips target = 10% daily growth.

What if my trade flunks and i lose 50pip....50% loss in one day or maybe 100%?

I think investing 10% and making 100pip per day is more realistic for progression money management.

BTW, most brokers dont have billion dollar fundpool. .. so if your dreaming of trillions i bet its gonna remain a daydream forevah

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 6012
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1631
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Mon May 25, 2009 3:08 am

I highly doubt that this was ever meant to be taken seriously...

dznmrd wrote:
TheRumpledOne wrote:Posted - 01/10/2006 08:10:46

I saw this last night:

"How To Make A Million In 40 Trades"

http://www.tradeology.com/million-dollar-trade.html

I figured if he can, why can't anyone?

So I created...

"How to turn $1,000 into TEN TRILLION DOLLARS in a year and still take 2 weeks off!"

You start with $1000.00 and make 10 pips a day trading FOREX.


Attached is the Excel file.


*** ATTENTION FELLOW TRADERS ***

THIS IS FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.


Code: Select all

{$TRILLION}
 
{Programmer:  Avery T. Horton, Jr.  aka TheRumpledOne

*** ATTENTION FELLOW TRADERS ***

THIS IS FOR DEMONSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY.
}
 
Inputs:   
 
iMaxDollarLoss(100),  // IN DOLLARS
iTarget(130),         // IN DOLLARS
iQuantity(1),         // IN LOTS / CONTRACTS / SHARES
 
iActionBar(0);        // BAR TO BASE ACTION ON, 0 = CURRENT BAR, 1 = 1 BAR AGO
 
Variables:
 
sLgEntryTrigger( false ),   // IF TRUE BUY (LONG)
sShEntryTrigger( false ),   // IF TRUE SELL (SHORT)
 
DayTop( 0 ),                // TOP OF PREVIOUS DAY'S CANDLE BODY
DayBottom( 0 ),             // BOTTOM OF PREVIOUS DAY'S CANDLE BODY
DayHigh( 0 ),               // TODAY'S HIGH
DayLow( 0 ) ;               // TODAY'S LOW
 
 
{*************************************************}
{ INITIALIZE                                      }   
{*************************************************}
 
DayHigh    = HighD(0) ;   
DayLow     = LowD(0) ;
 
DayBottom  = minlist(OpenD(1),CloseD(1));
DayTop     = maxlist(OpenD(1),CloseD(1));
 
 
 
{*************************************************}
{ ENTRIES                                         }   
{*************************************************}
 
 
sLgEntryTrigger = ( close crosses above DayTop ) ;    // TRUE IF TOP CROSSED 
 
sShEntryTrigger = ( close crosses below DayBottom) ;  // TRUE IF BOTTOM CROSSED
 
if MARKETPOSITION = 0 
and sLgEntryTrigger[iActionBar]
   then buy iQuantity shares this bar on close;
 
if MARKETPOSITION = 0 
and sShEntryTrigger[iActionBar]
    then sell short iQuantity shares this bar on close;
 
 
{*************************************************}
{ STOPS                                           }   
{*************************************************}
 
SetStopPosition ;
 
SetProfitTarget( iTarget ) ;
 
SetStopLoss( iMaxDollarLoss ) ;
 
SetExitOnClose;


So this money mangement suggests that i must invest 100% of my money in a trade and bank 10pips target = 10% daily growth.

What if my trade flunks and i lose 50pip....50% loss in one day or maybe 100%?

I think investing 10% and making 100pip per day is more realistic for progression money management.

BTW, most brokers dont have billion dollar fundpool. .. so if your dreaming of trillions i bet its gonna remain a daydream forevah

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “strategy trading & money management”