New Idea

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
newschool
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 489
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:26 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby newschool » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:06 am

csbueno wrote:I dont mean to be rude, but I dont like to tell people how much I trade.
But it is a very reasonable ammount.


No problem. But do you live of trading (forex)?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

csbueno
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby csbueno » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:00 pm

newschool wrote:
csbueno wrote:I dont mean to be rude, but I dont like to tell people how much I trade.
But it is a very reasonable ammount.


No problem. But do you live of trading (forex)?



Yes.


Happy Xmas.

akrasiel
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:30 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby akrasiel » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:19 am

Hello Carlos,
first of all thanks for sharing your work with all of us.
Just a quick question to clearify my doubts. Shall we only consider to enter a trade when price is outside the boundaries of the i-regr and then makes a reversal?
Thanks for taking the time.

csbueno
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby csbueno » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:52 am

akrasiel wrote:Hello Carlos,
first of all thanks for sharing your work with all of us.
Just a quick question to clearify my doubts. Shall we only consider to enter a trade when price is outside the boundaries of the i-regr and then makes a reversal?
Thanks for taking the time.



Hello


Trade it when price went near to the boundaries, and then it comes back, it mostly will go out of the limits before a sigal on the lower indi changes color.


Regards

C.

frang0nve
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby frang0nve » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:15 pm

Hello carlos,

Can you mark in this chart where would you open a long trade if any?

Image


Cheers

Francisco

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

csbueno
rank: 50+ posts
rank: 50+ posts
Posts: 134
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:29 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male
Contact:

Postby csbueno » Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:58 am

frang0nve wrote:Hello carlos,

Can you mark in this chart where would you open a long trade if any?



Cheers

Francisco



The long entry would be at the yellow line; last candle is a possibility, but
only if good momentum

regards



[img][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2guxu8i.gif[/img][/img]

frang0nve
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 198
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:57 pm
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby frang0nve » Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:57 am

Thanks for your answer Carlos,

How do you assess if momentum is good enough?

Cheers

Francisco

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “strategy trading & money management”