Moderator Deleted Post

everything that doesn't belong elsewhere cometh here

Moderator: moderators

John S.

Moderator Deleted Post

Postby John S. » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:44 pm

To all good people/traders on this board,

A moderator deleted my last post (and I'm about 90% sure I know who did). It was not spam, it contained no profanity, it contained nothing more than a humorous contrarian opinion. I'll simply say this to the moderator who deleted my post:

You can delete my posts, but you can't delete the truth. The truth will always rise above the frail/fearful egos of censors who attempt to cloud reality.

Censors are weak minded and lazy. Strong-minded intelligent people are not afraid and in fact, welcome all opinions.

Dictators who censor the masses do so because they fear people knowing the truth..........but the truth always eventually gets out and wins out.

It's really sad that the Michael Kreslik post "People are free to disagree with the moderators without the fear of getting banned" was really not followed here in that philosophical spirt. While I wasn't banned, my post was deleted. That action, in its true essense, is really the same thing. Sad.

P.S. - I assume now that this post might be deleted too, because I'm exposing the truth. That's okay if you do- I have a screenshot as evidence that another post was unjustly deleted.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Re: Moderator Deleted Post

Postby TheRumpledOne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:20 pm

I did not delete your post.
But I still wonder why you are here?
What contributions have you made to kreslik.com?
Any systems? Research? Indicators?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:06 pm

If he is talking about that post that he made in my thread after I informed him that I have absolutely no desire to communicate with him then, yeah, I deleted that post and every post that he makes after it.

If TRO asks me not to post in his thread or a thread then you will not see a post after it or if he tells me to take the conversation to my thread then you will see me do so immediately and without protest...because that is what civilized people do.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:42 pm

MightyOne wrote:If he is talking about that post that he made in my thread after I informed him that I have absolutely no desire to communicate with him then, yeah, I deleted that post and every post that he makes after it.

If TRO asks me not to post in his thread or a thread then you will not see a post after it or if he tells me to take the conversation to my thread then you will see me do so immediately and without protest...because that is what civilized people do.

Well, I do not TELL per se. I ASK or SUGGEST.

Forums and threads are like GANG TURF. A thread "belongs" to the thread starter. They are the "dictator" of that turf. Some are benevolent and some are "iron fisted".

Admins are like Gods of the forum. They have the ultimate power. They need to be respected otherwise they may ban you. I know this from lots of personal experience!

Posts should contribute to the thread topic and not detract from it. If you have a "better" idea, method, system, etc... start your own thread don't clutter up someone else's.

John S., do you have anything of value to contribute to kreslik.com?

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:42 pm

John S. wrote:To all good people/traders on this board,

A moderator deleted my last post (and I'm about 90% sure I know who did). It was not spam, it contained no profanity, it contained nothing more than a humorous contrarian opinion. I'll simply say this to the moderator who deleted my post:

You can delete my posts, but you can't delete the truth. The truth will always rise above the frail/fearful egos of censors who attempt to cloud reality.

Censors are weak minded and lazy. Strong-minded intelligent people are not afraid and in fact, welcome all opinions.

Dictators who censor the masses do so because they fear people knowing the truth..........but the truth always eventually gets out and wins out.

It's really sad that the Michael Kreslik post "People are free to disagree with the moderators without the fear of getting banned" was really not followed here in that philosophical spirt. While I wasn't banned, my post was deleted. That action, in its true essense, is really the same thing. Sad.

P.S. - I assume now that this post might be deleted too, because I'm exposing the truth. That's okay if you do- I have a screenshot as evidence that another post was unjustly deleted.

The truth is that your probably some wanna be trader who blew his life savings on trading and now has to live in his parents basement and trolls those that are successful at what he failed at. The truth is you contribute nothing, talk bad about what is taught here but then doesn't offer an alternative. If this was real life you would be called out on your BS and have to prove it. But this is the internet where everyone has a 12 inch dick and *censored - swear word* Taylor Swift.

If your so sure this site is full of crap and you had the balls to call out aliassmith.

John S. wrote:
aliassmith wrote:10 pips a day?

Call your entries real time or in advance and then we'll be impressed. :)

I say we have a little fun with this and have a trading contest. Put $100 in an account and the first one to add 3 zero's wins. I'll make it far and spot you your first 2 zero's. Who ever wins gets to choose the charity of his choice to donate all the profit from both accounts to. So its a win for everyone. We see who really knows how to trade, a charity gets $200,000 donated and kreslik members get to see your super top secret trading system and me who was taught how to trade in less then a year from info only from this site.

Now we all know your gonna bitch out and make some lame excuse why you cant do this (which is sad since the charity would be the real winner). If you feel like trading a $100 account isn't worth your time then I would be happy to do a 6 figure amount and just add one zero or even a 7 figure account and we can just go for 100% gain. Hell I will even let you choose what trade setup I use (BZ, rat, blind mouse, dragon, 2day/2 week extreme, zline/mz on D/W/M charts, DC 1,2,3,). But even with letting you choose how I trade and giving you your first 2 zero's we all know you will have some lame excuse why you cant do it. Its sad when a man cant back up his own words (but hey your just a troll).

But it doesn't matter to me that your gonna punk out. Cuz at the end of the day I know I can still trade circles around you.

Can anyone look at these charts and say what is taught here is crap. Nope. Whether its trading long term charts (4,000pips off 2 MN trades) or fine tuning your daily chart entries with 4hr charts with some cones and pitchforks nabbing 300 pip swings/gains (thanks Jal your post about those really stood out to me). Or going all the way down to a 15 min chart and seeing price cone right into a daily MZ and being able to enter a rat trade (within 20 pips of the daily high) and then hold it till price hits a 1hr and 15 min zline making you 60 pips instead of the 10-15 you normally get. Or the fact that price is at a cone angle, so when the hour starts and you get a BZ trigger to buy you pass, since you know price is more the likely to go the other way. Confirmation is a wonderful thing. When the stars align then you can do no wrong.

But Ill let you get back to being a useless troll. Say hi to your parents for me.

usdjpy-mn1-oanda-division1.png
usdjpy-mn1-oanda-division1.png (47.43 KiB) Viewed 5074 times

usdjpy-w1-oanda-division1.png
usdjpy-w1-oanda-division1.png (44.8 KiB) Viewed 5074 times

usdjpy-d1-oanda-division1.png
usdjpy-d1-oanda-division1.png (35.53 KiB) Viewed 5074 times

usdjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png
usdjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png (51.22 KiB) Viewed 5074 times

usdjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png
usdjpy-m15-oanda-division1.png (52.99 KiB) Viewed 5074 times

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:57 pm

You don't care about John & John doesn't care about you, it is a perfect world, no need to start stirring up a pot of feels.

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:38 pm

MightyOne wrote:You don't care about John & John doesn't care about you, it is a perfect world, no need to start stirring up a pot of feels.

i could not agree more.

in seven years time, john was the first who made it to my ignore list.

unfortunately i still see his post, when someone replies to him :(

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:04 pm

MightyOne wrote:You don't care about John & John doesn't care about you, it is a perfect world, no need to start stirring up a pot of feels.

Well ok. Well s**t ballz that takes all the fun out of the week. Well here is the updated chart, where you can see I took profit from a Kreslik/MO inspired trade. And you can see how I transferred the trade into this week if I wanted.

usdjpy-h4-oanda-division1.png (100.18 KiB) Viewed 4918 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:23 pm

Mr. Hyde wrote:

Well ok. Well s**t ballz that takes all the fun out of the week. Well here is the updated chart, where you can see I took profit from a Kreslik/MO inspired trade. And you can see how I transferred the trade into this week if I wanted.

Please stay ON TOPIC.

No charts necessary in this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Mr. Hyde

Postby Mr. Hyde » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:26 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
Mr. Hyde wrote:

Please stay ON TOPIC.

No charts necessary in this thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Of course TRO

Return to “general”