The ideas that I trade by:

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

v8power

Re: The ideas that I trade by:

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 11:25 pm

forexjpn wrote:V8,
Everything you're are posting about is everything I need to bring me to the next level. I'm probably the slowest one here, so I really need time to digest things.
Don't want to annoy you with my thank-you's but Thanks Again!

O trust me I have you beat. Took me 5 years to understand zline/mz and "break in" just clicked this morning.

Just mark up charts everyday as u understand it and re read what u think is important. It will eventually just click and u will wonder y u didnt understand it (thats the basics). Then (took about another year) and u will understand it completely (momo' s arent just 2x previous candle. Sometimes that momentum start on the previous candles wick, carried into the momo bar .

Advance thinking example. Sometimes we will combine 3 daily candles to show momo. But that doesnt mean it started at one open and closed at the next ones close. Maybe momo started at 8 am monday and carried 72 hours (3 days, but 4 candle bars). That can completely change what the daily bars look like.

U need to see the story prices tells. Trace tbe wicks and make a story of what price is doing in your eyes. Drop down to a 15m chart with over lays on tol (allowing u to look inside the candle to see momo building).

Sorry got carried away. Mark and post cbarts and be open to what others have to say and u will be fine.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

v8power

Postby v8power » Wed May 18, 2016 11:46 pm

forexbob wrote:
aliassmith wrote:V8power said;Maybe i will open a 100 account, log it all here and add 3 zeros to my acount in a month just to prove that u dont need to know anything about the markets to make money. Jjst big wins to wipe out ur losses, consistency and belief in ur self.

Now that would be good fun!

... just feel like someone hijacked MO's thread

maybe can v8 just follow up that in a seperate thread
would not only be fun... but maybe someone learns something from it :D

Alright since im pretty sure MO already dislikes me this mivht be a good idea. I have a thread from 2 years ago that probably last like 2 weeks before i quit posting.

I hate the jnternet, forums and even more posting (just look at my hate post toward pro). If people want to ask me question or ask to see a chart i will be bappy to post. But im not going to waste my time showing s**t, that no one cares about.

Anyone on this site for a few years knows how to make money. Its easy. Jala, capt p, and Asmith could trade circles around me. Pro has to dumb down his convos with me cuz I know almost nothing about forex or the market in genereal.

What i do know is that the ideas i have about trading I copied off the best (MO, TRO, dragon). The rest is just numbers RR, risk % and stuff like that.

But the key is consistency and mental. I know tradinv these methods i will win way more then I lose. So i have no problem losing 10 in a row and watching the 11 trade xouble my account. Others will cut that trade short and only.....

Im rambling. Sorry been up straigbt since sunday with no sleep. Go to my thread if u want anything from me.
Last edited by v8power on Thu May 19, 2016 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

laksh

Postby laksh » Thu May 19, 2016 12:08 am

v8power wrote:
Let the fun begin in aug or sept then. I have about 100 people on my offline FB account (yea I know, Im not a popular or friendly person). I'll put in $10 per person, so about $1,000 total. The goal will be 3 zero's in 22 tradings day. Since all profit will be donated to friends, I will not trade the account as it doesn't matter and will not allow it be blown out. So I get a fun challenge and a bunch of people get a bunch of free money (will trade for a 4th zero for anyone Im close to).

For anyone reading this thinking Im crazy/taking any and all trades or using super high risk you are wrong. Its about building up some OPM and then using it in HTF for a bunch of pips while using a LTF sl.

Hi v8power,

I believe you can do it..you seem to have nerves of steel =D>

Do you use/have FX Synergy? When you start this super cool trading project, if you are willing to accept, I would love to open an additional account with $1000 and give you the details of the account. FX synergy automatically copy trades from master account to sub account(s). Happy to share the profits on 50/50 ratio.

For this... no extra work needed by you (of course except around 10 mins at the project kick-off to add trading account details in FX Synergy).. Well, that is half a mil for 10 mins of your work with zero capital risk. And I am willing to risk $1000 on your pumped up kicks to gain half a mil. 8)

Do we have a deal? :)

https://youtu.be/SDTZ7iX4vTQ

[YouTube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ[/YouTube]
Last edited by laksh on Thu May 19, 2016 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu May 19, 2016 12:39 am

laksh wrote:
v8power wrote:
Let the fun begin in aug or sept then. I have about 100 people on my offline FB account (yea I know, Im not a popular or friendly person). I'll put in $10 per person, so about $1,000 total. The goal will be 3 zero's in 22 tradings day. Since all profit will be donated to friends, I will not trade the account as it doesn't matter and will not allow it be blown out. So I get a fun challenge and a bunch of people get a bunch of free money (will trade for a 4th zero for anyone Im close to).

For anyone reading this thinking Im crazy/taking any and all trades or using super high risk you are wrong. Its about building up some OPM and then using it in HTF for a bunch of pips while using a LTF sl.

Hi v8power,

Do you use/have FX Synergy? When you start this super cool trading project, if you are willing to accept, I would love to open an additional account with $1000 and give you the details of the account. FX synergy automatically copy trades from master account to sub account(s). Happy to share the profits on 50/50 ratio.

For this... no extra work needed by you (of course except around 10 mins at the project kick-off to add trading account details in FX Synergy).. Well, that is half a mil for 10 mins of your work with zero capital risk. And I am willing to risk $1000 on your pumped up kicks to gain half a mil. 8)

Well I already made 3 zeros in 3 months and a 4th in a week. So Im sure I can get close. I would only accept your offer if you gave all your profit to charity as I am. I would have killed for that offer when I firsted started. But I know longer trade to make money for myself. I trade 3 accounts right now. One is to be able to support myself, the second is given to friends, family and charity. the third 1 is like my 401k. But I also have signed a living will (I think that's what it is called). Is a pledge to give away all I have before I die.

I started forex like most. To make money and have a better life. Most who know me thought I wouldn't live past 21. Im now 31. Material things bring me very little happiness (my weakness is muscle cars). I have spent my life chasing and getting the best things physical (girls,money, drugs and cars). That half a million dollars in your offer is meaningless to me. Forex is now a means to enrich the lives around me. I have funded a schoolship for my ex's 3 and 4 year old, allowed my parent to retire early and with more then they ever thought, cover a friends medical bills, give money to start a busisness (I don't believe in loans). Now with this challenge I will be able to give $10,000 to 100 people just because.

Not to sound crazy but I could care less about my life or happiness. The look on a persons face u stop from committing suicde, or give hope to a single mother who cant feed or offer shelter to her kids. For her to know those kids will have food before me. That's true happiness. Thank you for your offer, but feel free to follow.

So with the FX thing could I potentially give all 100 people there 10,000, have them put in all separate accounts and then trade it as one? That would be awesome

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu May 19, 2016 12:42 am

As forexbob pointed out this is MO's thread. I will no longer respond to post. Please post in my old thread please.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Thu May 19, 2016 1:52 am

laksh wrote:
v8power wrote:

Hi v8power,

Sorry to hijack this idea, but as a long time user of fx synergy I'll tell you it's even easier than that...

All you need to participate in a idea like this is a demo account and a copy of fx synergy...

This creates the ability so share order signal with multiple synergy users... All at the same time!

So for the strategy or trader or group of traders, you should get a demo account which you follow on your terminal of synergy, you could even manage your RISK REWARD (max risk) and personal trailing stop and take profit (in case you are more cautious than the traders or strategy that you are mirroring)

This also allows for scale without the threat that someone or some strategy trading on your behalf will totally destroy your live account...

Can i ask that we move this discussion to my synergy thread and I'll show you all exactly how to do this...?
:smt065

v8power

Postby v8power » Thu May 19, 2016 1:58 am

Jalarupa wrote:
laksh wrote:
v8power wrote:

Hi v8power,

Sorry to hijack this idea, but as a long time user of fx synergy I'll tell you it's even easier than that...

All you need to participate in a idea like this is a demo account and a copy of fx synergy...

This creates the ability so share order signal with multiple synergy users... All at the same time!

So for the strategy or trader or group of traders, you should get a demo account which you follow on your terminal of synergy, you could even manage your RISK REWARD (max risk) and personal trailing stop and take profit (in case you are more cautious than the traders or strategy that you are mirroring)

This also allows for scale without the threat that someone or some strategy trading on your behalf will totally destroy your live account...

Can i ask that we move this discussion to my synergy thread and I'll show you all exactly how to do this...?

Haha. I wondered when u would jump in. But yea to jala thread (u need a trading thread. Ur angles are amazing

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Thu May 19, 2016 8:01 am

v8power wrote: Alright since im pretty sure MO already dislikes me...

Why do I have to keep saying that everything is alright? It is like I am in a relationship :lol:

v8power wrote: ...MO was showing different trade ideas all the time and was cocky as hell then. He is more Disney and humble in his trading now...

I used to trade with a liter of rum on my desk at all times so I am sure that most people found me to be quite abrasive...I'm sure they still do.

v8power wrote: ...What about this post from MO "I have a pyramiding method by which I start by risking 4% until I increase my account by 16% and then risk 8% until one loss...

I learned that I am far more likely to reach a goal if I trade to it than if I try to trade through it.

Consistent small returns will always trump quick profits in the end.

It is not simply because "it is no longer kewl to do so" that I do not target sextillions, It is because it is an impossible goal.

If you sit down and ask yourself what number you are targeting and you plot a course to achieve that goal within a specific amount of time
then you will see that you need to risk next to nothing for even the most lofty of goals.

The closer you get to the target number the more you reduce your risk because it doesn't make sense to use the same size that you were using to target 100% of the goal for the last 25%. If after reducing your size you are pushed further from the goal then you can increase your size and brush your losses to the side but if you did not reduce your size then the goal may be greatly delayed.

There are certain things that you just cannot appreciate until the market kicks you in the balls a few times. #-o

v8power wrote: Forex is now a means to enrich the lives around me...

If you want to enrich lives then go to Vietnam and give $10,000 (224,000,000 Dong) to the 7 year old girl who is selling bookmarks to tourists so that her grandparents don't starve to death; it will feed her family for about 5 years.

$10,000 to an American is a brand new couch and a case of beer (my a++ thanks you...now go away!)

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Thu May 19, 2016 1:59 pm

MightyOne wrote:
v8power wrote: Alright since im pretty sure MO already dislikes me...

Why do I have to keep saying that everything is alright? It is like I am in a relationship :lol:

v8power wrote: ...MO was showing different trade ideas all the time and was cocky as hell then. He is more Disney and humble in his trading now...

I used to trade with a liter of rum on my desk at all times so I am sure that most people found me to be quite abrasive...I'm sure they still do.

v8power wrote: ...What about this post from MO "I have a pyramiding method by which I start by risking 4% until I increase my account by 16% and then risk 8% until one loss...

I learned that I am far more likely to reach a goal if I trade to it than if I try to trade through it.

Consistent small returns will always trump quick profits in the end.

It is not simply because "it is no longer kewl to do so" that I do not target sextillions, It is because it is an impossible goal.

If you sit down and ask yourself what number you are targeting and you plot a course to achieve that goal within a specific amount of time
then you will see that you need to risk next to nothing for even the most lofty of goals.

The closer you get to the target number the more you reduce your risk because it doesn't make sense to use the same size that you were using to target 100% of the goal for the last 25%. If after reducing your size you are pushed further from the goal then you can increase your size and brush your losses to the side but if you did not reduce your size then the goal may be greatly delayed.

There are certain things that you just cannot appreciate until the market kicks you in the balls a few times. #-o

v8power wrote: Forex is now a means to enrich the lives around me...

If you want to enrich lives then go to Vietnam and give $10,000 (224,000,000 Dong) to the 7 year old girl who is selling bookmarks to tourists so that her grandparents don't starve to death; it will feed her family for about 5 years.

$10,000 to an American is a brand new couch and a case of beer (my a++ thanks you...now go away!)

You nailed it,
The U.S. is a wellfare state.
Most people are like, gimme, gimme, gimme, MORE!!!
While unwilling to give anything for it.
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 20, 2016 3:57 pm

Etching out a cone using yellow x's.

How did I select them?
1) long columns moving out of 'something'
2) price returning to 'something'

USDTRYH4.png
USDTRYH4.png (41.7 KiB) Viewed 2856 times

Return to “TheRumpledOne”