Noob trying to wrap his head around mo's method.

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

drammen94

Noob trying to wrap his head around mo's method.

Postby drammen94 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:45 pm

Im a desperate noob who's trying to learn trading. Guess I can start introducing myself first. I am from Norway and just finished my first semester of economics.( goal is taking a master degree). My soon brother-in-law works as analytics/broker and by the time I finish the master degree, I will hopefully have good enough experience in trading that I can do a good job in trading. I do get tips from here and there but this forum and especially MOs and Tros methodology has triggerd my interest. p.s I started trading 1-2 months ago.

Now on to the topics thread: I have taken interest in first learning Mos methodology in trading. I do have a demo account where I trade daily using some methods that I have combined. They are not bulletproof since I'm at loss (at the writing moment). I have gone through MO's posts and thread, but damn do I feel stupid when I try to interpret his context. The amount of words and phrases that I don't understand are godly much. Words such as space, both,htx are so hard to comprehend. Are there any start place where I can start reading so I can understand what MO and you guys are talking about trading? I have gone through space wars, mouse strategy. But by the end of each thread, I have even more questions than answers.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Drammen94

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith

Re: Noob trying to wrap his head around mo's method.

Postby aliassmith » Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:14 pm

MO says to start here
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=76966#76966

also look at the text on the pics it will help

HTx is High Timeframe extreme
Space is a term for collecting pips to use
in later trades in some way.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

drammen94

Re: Noob trying to wrap his head around mo's method.

Postby drammen94 » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Didnt expect such quick reply. Thanks for directing me to the thread, time to engulf some more information

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “beginners forum”