Options Trader

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TheNamelessOne

Options Trader

Postby TheNamelessOne » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:48 pm

Hello All,

Peace to all fellow traders it is a great delight to be creating this discussion. I have a rather unique trading background I trade ?exotic options? known as binary options. Binary options are a type of option in which the payoff is a fixed amount of compensation if the option expires in the money (ITM), or nothing at all if the option expires out of the money (OTM). It is based on a simple yes or no answer however the binary options community suffers from the same complexity anxiety as Forex traders. I will be the first to admit I used to use what this community would call ?squiggly line? indicators they work fine on one day but unfortunately fell apart the next day as market conditions changed. I stumbled across TheRumbledOne YouTube channel about a little over month ago, and I became interested in how he uses horizontal line to make his trades. Would it be possible for me to apply horizontal lines to binary options? If so what horizontal line parameters would I need to setup? I understand that I am in a discussion with a Forex community but Forex and Binary options do share some similarities. Anyway thank you for reading my discussion if you need a more in depth definition of binary options check this article from Investopedia http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/binary-option.asp.

Best Regards,
TheNamelessOne

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Harold Gordon

Postby Harold Gordon » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:49 am

I too trade binary options and feeling pleased that you also do the same. I am into this form of trading from past couple of years and earned huge bucks, all the credit goes to option trading.
I too want to list a place called No1options which has got every piece of information needed to get started with this option trading

Return to “beginners forum”