Is it only me?

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

eurodavid

Is it only me?

Postby eurodavid » Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:19 pm

So, I too joined kreslik.com. No, I am not looking for The Holly Grail, maybe some tips and ideas in order to improve my trading.

However, I am till trying to find useful information, maybe a "system" to try out. Pardon my ignorance, but is there anything of that kind on here. I have found pics of a mouse chasing cat, charts, free and paid indicators and templates, but no explanation, manual nor instruction how to drain the banks. Can anyone please HELP!? :evil: :? :shock:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

forexjpn

Postby forexjpn » Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:03 pm

I don't know how much you've read on Kreslik, but I do believe I was where you are now a few years ago........the advice I was given which helped a lot was to read the NLA thread especially from page 138, I believe that is where the Mighty One comes in with his wisdom. I do have a lot more to share but I am filled with liters of shochu and makkori right now, so not sure I'm in the best position to do so.....either way, start with the above, and I'm sure you will be enlightened.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:45 pm

A lot of it is pretty much all over the place. But I can say most of it is gold, because in the end, the practical matters 75% of the time.

You might want to drop by my thread to see if you can pickup anything you like. Or google my screenname for a particular thread... *winks*

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:54 pm

You can also go through my replies (which are few) on BabyPips where I am known as SwordOFManagement.

Relativity, I am currently reading The Nature of Trends by Ray Barros and then I plan on going through the rest of your thread.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:37 pm

MightyOne wrote:You can also go through my replies (which are few) on BabyPips where I am known as SwordOFManagement.

Relativity, I am currently reading The Nature of Trends by Ray Barros and then I plan on going through the rest of your thread.

Sure MO ^^

It was a tough read for me, but it was also one of my major turning points of my trading. Very major one! I reread it cover to cover many times and still couldn't get it, like how I can reread many of your threads cover to cover and still don't get it LOL.

Its only when I started trying Ray Barro's stuff and your stuff on a practical level.... then I got it!

eurodavid

Postby eurodavid » Tue Dec 27, 2011 11:27 am

Thanks guys

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:24 am

I have never found any books on trading that I liked, other than the few that everyone has already read.

I loved "Zen and The Art Of Poker" though, which much of it relates to trading...
Life is just a journey

forexbob

Postby forexbob » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:28 pm

Relativity wrote:
MightyOne wrote:You can also go through my replies (which are few) on BabyPips where I am known as SwordOFManagement.

Sure MO ^^

It was a tough read for me, but it was also one of my major turning points of my trading. Very major one! I reread it cover to cover many times and still couldn't get it, like how I can reread many of your threads cover to cover and still don't get it LOL.

Its only when I started trying Ray Barro's stuff and your stuff on a practical level.... then I got it!

Thanks, new title for my bookshelf. (cq some new reading stuff for this time of year)
The highest Forex rebates: http://www.cashbackforex.info

withnail

Re: Is it only me?

Postby withnail » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:59 pm

eurodavid wrote:So, I too joined kreslik.com. No, I am not looking for The Holly Grail, maybe some tips and ideas in order to improve my trading.

However, I am till trying to find useful information, maybe a "system" to try out. Pardon my ignorance, but is there anything of that kind on here. I have found pics of a mouse chasing cat, charts, free and paid indicators and templates, but no explanation, manual nor instruction how to drain the banks. Can anyone please HELP!? :evil: :? :shock:

I think Bettleboxes thread is a good place to start. He has a nice style in breaking down and understanding some of the techniques popular here at Kreslik. I am not trading in that style but I always look into his log. I only write about supply and demand in my log but if your interested in that please feel free to post questions in there.
Cheers, Withnail

ElRolfo
Location: Lower Saxony(Germany), London(United Kingdom), South of France

Re: Is it only me?

Postby ElRolfo » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:49 am

eurodavid wrote:So, I too joined kreslik.com. No, I am not looking for The Holly Grail, maybe some tips and ideas in order to improve my trading.

NickB wrote in his blog a good hint for You:

"Be wary of forums - Forex forums can be useful for asking simple questions. However, they tend to be a breeding ground for dumb ideas and half-assed analysis that suck newbies into bad trades."

Return to “TheRumpledOne”