The System That Trumps All Systems

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 pm

You did not just try to throw squiglies at me, did you? :-))

Well, defending a horizontal line, does sound like a valid approach. I give him that.
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:50 pm

Lol. Only for learning purposes. I went through that stage myself using flying buddha.

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:18 pm

Line In The Sand?

This thread?
Life is just a journey

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:24 pm

Yeah

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:23 pm

That person's username is "Spectre2006" how do we know this is the same person as "Horizontal"?
Life is just a journey

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:29 pm

"1) pick a S/R level, trade the smallest lot size possible in your acct.

2) stay long above S/R, stay short below S/R.

3) always reverse logging how much its costing you.

4) take profit at twice the cost or till 1% loss in account equity.

What you will find is that volatile markets are the best, and price will make headway in one direction or the other. The goal is to pick a price point that is retraced the least. And a price vector is either positively sloped or negatively sloped to greater degree then flat on a intraday timeframe"

"On 100,000 account, 1% is 1000

USDJPY spread is usually 3 pips.

3 pip spread x 33 reversals x 9.17 dollars/pip = 907 dollars or close to 1%

now take a look at price action and how many times certain points get retraced and when they rarely get retraced. The number of reversals before you hit 1% loss is actually less, since slippage and just the price moving in one direction vs another implies a loss greater then the spread. Lets say your API exits at 1 pip loss so total of 4 pips per reversal implies only 27 attempts before 1% loss limit is hit.

take a look at your chart and when price traverses through the same point 27 times. on a typical day how many times does price traverse a typical point. Thats why it inherently important to only trade this method on volatile days, where price just runs and doesnt look back. And even if it does look back, it looks back less then 5 times. The cost ends up being 183 dollars or 5 x 4 x 9.17. The price needs to slip 40 pips to cover the cost of reversal and make an extra 20 pips on the trade. If you further reduce you cost to ECNS that have minimal spread, your margins are even greater to work with."
Life is just a journey

Horizontal

Postby Horizontal » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:18 pm

LOL, post a thread looking for a coder - get continuous nonsequitur in reply. If the Forex was as predictable as the replies in this thread, you'd be doing something other than scurrying like Rat's right now, trying to figure out that which sits directly under your Rat nose! Unbelievable.

I tried, first, with a straight forward request.
Then, I tried (a second time) with a little humor.

Now, (at least one of you) have pissed-off the chance of a lifetime. Not just predictable, but downright insane.

Relativity wrote:Lol. Only for learning purposes. I went through that stage myself using flying buddha.

Honestly, that was funny! It really was. :)

Regarding, trading the horizontal line. There's no way that such a connection could have possibly been made, short of one poser treading water on both forums and feigning righteous contact with me. Aside from that, however, the original post in this thread made it crystal clear, the idea is not a trading system, but a methodology.

As far as Relativity and 'Breeding' (ooops) is concerned, if lost more money in this business (most likely) than you will ever make in your entire lifetime as a trader. So, you can forget about this being something you've done in a previous life as a trader - when you were "new" - LOL! Get real.

Look, your collective arrogance brought you, here - not my call for a responsible coder. But, since no such creature exists on Planet of the Rats, I will post the equity curve as promised, so that you will know what you don't already understand about how the markets work and why they work the way they do.

I've been where you are going.
I've take the road you now travel.

Until you come full circle in this business, you will forever be blinded by your own stupidity, arrogance and unbridled foolishness - not to mention hubris and the uncanny propensity for that which is less than optimal.

So let it be written - so let it be done.

Go forth and multiple, O' Ye herd of blind Mice.

You guys are always a barrel of laughs! You have NO idea just how funny you are. ;)

PebbleTrader

Postby PebbleTrader » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:35 pm

Your words say a lot about the kind of person you are...
Life is just a journey

bredin

Postby bredin » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:23 pm

Definitly not someone I would want to be in business with. No reward could ever be great enough to deal with this.

G. (seriously... "breeding", did you think of that all by yourself, or did you have help?)
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Horizontal wrote:LOL, post a thread looking for a coder - get continuous nonsequitur in reply. If the Forex was as predictable as the replies in this thread, you'd be doing something other than scurrying like Rat's right now, trying to figure out that which sits directly under your Rat nose! Unbelievable.

I tried, first, with a straight forward request.
Then, I tried (a second time) with a little humor.

Now, (at least one of you) have pissed-off the chance of a lifetime. Not just predictable, but downright insane.

Relativity wrote:Lol. Only for learning purposes. I went through that stage myself using flying buddha.

Honestly, that was funny! It really was. :)

Regarding, trading the horizontal line. There's no way that such a connection could have possibly been made, short of one poser treading water on both forums and feigning righteous contact with me. Aside from that, however, the original post in this thread made it crystal clear, the idea is not a trading system, but a methodology.

As far as Relativity and 'Breeding' (ooops) is concerned, if lost more money in this business (most likely) than you will ever make in your entire lifetime as a trader. So, you can forget about this being something you've done in a previous life as a trader - when you were "new" - LOL! Get real.

Look, your collective arrogance brought you, here - not my call for a responsible coder. But, since no such creature exists on Planet of the Rats, I will post the equity curve as promised, so that you will know what you don't already understand about how the markets work and why they work the way they do.

I've been where you are going.
I've take the road you now travel.

Until you come full circle in this business, you will forever be blinded by your own stupidity, arrogance and unbridled foolishness - not to mention hubris and the uncanny propensity for that which is less than optimal.

So let it be written - so let it be done.

Go forth and multiple, O' Ye herd of blind Mice.

You guys are always a barrel of laughs! You have NO idea just how funny you are. ;)

Every once in a while a dumb-ass will come along and get me posting again, and you have successfully acheived this illusive feat.

Congratulations.

i know A LOT of people that trade successfully, and yet i do not know anyone that trades successfully with a "system".

Whenever i hear " EA", i always get a good laugh, and yes i did and am currently laughing at you.

You come on this forum with your little attitude and your great system and start insulting everyone. If you had what you think you have, you would not run the chance of telling anyone by them coding it, you would do anything and everything to keep it a secret. You would learn to code and then keep it to yourself, instead you post a bunch of cute rat pictures and run your mouth.

I fcuking love the interent, I fcuking love EA's and most of all i fcuking love GURUS.

I am sooooooooooo anxious to see your "hypothetical" equity curve.

I will then be anxious to see your live results vrs your "hypothetical" equity curve.

AND THEN

I will then be anxious when you come to the realization that you are an idiot and then stop posting here all together.

To sum up all of the above......... you can pretty much blow me.

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Return to “beginners forum”