Is there a simple guide to TRO?

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

orion pax

Is there a simple guide to TRO?

Postby orion pax » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:24 pm

I've mostly traded spreads on the gold market and use a very simple system that is partially based on the approach of Joe Ross. I stumbled across TRO in many different places online and curiosity has the gotten the better of me. The problem is this:

I can't seem to find a simple guide that breaks down what TRO does! I've been on your site and can see a million and one blog entries, but they appear to be the kind of entries that only someone who already understands them would understand! Is there a simple guide for people that want to get into TROs style of trading?

Orion.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:39 pm

I would start your apprenticeship here

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0 Never Lose Again

and here

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0 DRAIN THE BANKS - LIKE A RAT
Last edited by Captain Pugwash on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

orion pax

Postby orion pax » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Much obliged, Captain.

Just looking through that first thread is leaving me feeling a little bit like I did in my first post. Everything there looks like it's for people that already understand the technique.

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:08 pm

no - don't feel like that Orion - If you work your way through - you will start building up the picture - I think putting in the effort is worth it as you will learn so much

This is another great thread that I was nearly going to give up on, because Lukx now has no screenshots for some reason. Which initially made it a little frustrating

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2184 lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

Not reading this would have been a terrible mistake - because its gold - but the thread will make no sense until you have spent the time taking notes on the earlier stuff.

Oh, and the second post from Tygercrane has been a really good central starting point for me - Thanks Tyger . (Actully it might be a good idea to post my own version of this)

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php ... sc&start=0 TygerKrane's Pip-Pickpocketing

Yes its going to take weeks, then probably years - but all professions just need the neccessary 10,000 hours :D
Last edited by Captain Pugwash on Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

soulmantsw

Postby soulmantsw » Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:23 pm

orion
Read Drain the Banks - Like a Rat. Concept is easy to understand and just takes practice to implement . It is a highly effective way to trade. There are some free Rat Indicators in the Motherloads. You are either a Green rat
( long ) or a Red rat ( short ). Happy reading.
Jamie

orion pax

Postby orion pax » Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:29 pm

Thanks for the advice, guys. I'm convinced that trading is simpler than most people believe. I don't even use technical indicators anymore. Having spent hundreds of hours of tweaking stochastics etc (To no great effect), I thankfully discovered the stylings of Joe Ross. I put in a lot of time to my studying, so I guess I can carry on with this stuff.

Orion.

forexjake80

Postby forexjake80 » Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 am

archived nla thread from babypips.
It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum. And I'm all out of gum.

orion pax

Postby orion pax » Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:26 am

Where is the archived post from Babypips?

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Captain Pugwash wrote:Yes its going to take weeks, then probably years - but all professions just need the neccessary 10,000 hours :D

Quoting Malcolm Gladwell, are we??

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Captain Pugwash

Postby Captain Pugwash » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:11 pm

LOL

I honestly thought it was just rattling around in my head - but I read "Blink" about a year ago.

So that's where it came from!! :-)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”