MULTI FREQUENCY WORKSPACE FOR MIDDLE INDICATORS

post your indicators here

Moderator: moderators

TheRumpledOne

MULTI FREQUENCY WORKSPACE FOR MIDDLE INDICATORS

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:15 pm

I attached the workspace and indicators for a MULTI FREQUENCY WORKSPACE FOR MIDDLE INDICATORS.

This includes the new SMAA MIDDLE TREND.

Now I know I wrote the SMAA TREND MIDDLE indicator but there's a slight difference.

The SMAA MIDDLE TREND works as follows...

The colors indicate the relationship between the close and the middle indicator in that column. Green close above, red close below, yellow close equal.

The "+", "-" and "=" indicate the relationship between the middle in that column and the middle PREVIOUS to the middle in that column. + is above, - is below, = is equal.

In otherwords, if column 1 (close x current middle) is green + then the close is above the current middle and the current middle is above the previous middle.

if column 2 (close x middle 1 bar ago) is red - then the close is below the previous middle and the previous middle is below the middle 2 bars ago.

if column 3 (close x middle 2 bars ago) is yellow - then the close is equal the middle 2 bars ago and the middle 2 bars ago is below the middle 3 bars ago.

if column 4 (close x middle 3 bars ago) is red + then the close is below the middle 3 bars ago and the middle 3 bars ago is above the middle 4 bars ago.

Why did I do this?

Because based on statistics, 3 is the number when a change in direction is most likely to occur.

MAY ALL YOUR DEALS BE ACCEPTED.

p.s. download the indicators FIRST, then download the workspace!!
Attachments
INDICATORS_RADAR_MIDDLE.ELD
(21.07 KiB) Downloaded 555 times
FX_EURUSD_MULTI.tsw
(48 KiB) Downloaded 540 times

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “Tradestation indicators”