Signal Bender

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 pm

pika wrote:Relativity,

Oanda has set up Asia-Pac division in Singapore and you can also deposit your funds in SGD. It is also MAS regulated. Fyi it is a fixed spread broker.

Thanks, I am aware of Oanda setting up office here. This is a problem as since they will be 'forced' to be under MAS regulation. Hence I will have to declare profits + pay taxes. This, I want to avoid with other political reasons I shall not state here. Also, seems Oanda are known for their stop hunting, unless someone else can convince me otherwise.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pika

Postby pika » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Relativity wrote:

Oanda has set up Asia-Pac division in Singapore and you can also deposit your funds in SGD. It is also MAS regulated. Fyi it is a fixed spread broker.

Thanks, I am aware of Oanda setting up office here. This is a problem as since they will be 'forced' to be under MAS regulation. Hence I will have to declare profits + pay taxes. This, I want to avoid with other political reasons I shall not state here. Also, seems Oanda are known for their stop hunting, unless someone else can convince me otherwise.

Is stop hunting a common activity among fixed spread brokers or is it just Oanda? I think all the registered brokers with currency trading in Singapore are fixed spread.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:17 pm

pika wrote:
Relativity wrote:

Is stop hunting a common activity among fixed spread brokers or is it just Oanda? I think all the registered brokers with currency trading in Singapore are fixed spread.

Seems to me fixed spread brokers tend to also stop hunt alot. I don't know about registered brokers in Singapore, but what i do know is that there's too much BS around.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:59 pm

Putting everything I've learned together into one (surprisingly) simple system. It's evolving everyday and same goes with my mini account :D If it doesn't blow after many many trades, it means a reasonable 'edge' is improving.

- Continuous Candle
- Wave Analysis -> waves max/min created using SB crossovers
- Rat Zone -> the basis of it will NEVER go away
- Live Statistics based on PTe, days of week, hours of weekdays studies
- Timezone Bar and Clock
- News and Day Specific Advice (to-do)
- Trend/Flat/Reversal Life Cycle across multiple TFs (still improving) -> the star of the show!! Based on the following discoveries on proper use of TCD movements and interactions on each other (many of these are repeatable) :

Standard SB
Inverted SB
Mean SB
Real Time
Inverted Real Time
H-Scale

The following are found worthy of note, still in the process of research/testing :

Delta Omega (admittedly, still have no idea how to use this properly)
Energy Omega E=MC2
Higher Highs
Lower Lows
Prev Open to Current Highs
Prev Open Current Lows

The luxury of MT4 over excel is that you can easily do the raw data analysis a lot faster. And I'm still discovering more 'patterns'. More that repeats itself and of course tradable. What is also nice is that all these 'indicators' don't hoard the computer's memory.

The lines are very easy to code. What is difficult to code are detecting the interactions of the lines with each other, angle of the lines, timing and letting the indicator do the interpretation for you and tell you correctly (without looking at the lines yourself to interpret)

Whew!
Attachments
reversal life cycle.png
reversal life cycle.png (242.47 KiB) Viewed 4483 times

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 am

Preparing for next week's monday. Likely to go long.

Example on how all this is used together :

Price in low rat zone = long
With WA, previous down trend channel broken -> resistance becomes support for new up trend channel = long
Micro/Junior/Senior TF's many show long for Trend/Flat/Reversal Life Cycle, especially H3 indicating new uptrend coming

The only problem left now is T/P levels and R:Rs. Generally 1:3 / 13 pips +spread : 45 pips seems to work. At least accordingly to the statistics. Learning how to trust previous data is always a problem. But having approximates is better than having none.
Attachments
e.g.png
e.g.png (234.97 KiB) Viewed 4444 times

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:08 am

I have decided to share my 'indicator'!

It has been proven to work based on both backtest and fronttest. I do not think I can go any further, otherwise it would really overcomplicating things. Analysis is good, but enough is enough.

Trade based on the following :
> Always follow Weekly Trend
> Weekly Trend's end of correction = A Daily Trend's reversal of current trend
> Approximate T/P is Session Trend's wave; Wait for Current Session Trend to die then enter trade
> Always follow H1 candle color = Finetune entry using H1

Thats it! =>
Attachments
decision grid.png
decision grid.png (4.29 KiB) Viewed 4327 times
CCsbrtor_sharedBuffers.mq4
(25.46 KiB) Downloaded 314 times

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:32 pm

Thank you.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:46 pm

Which indicator has the display of the decision grid?
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:14 pm

Hmmm good idea, i should add that in. The decision grid is just a screenshot from excel.

Relativity

Postby Relativity » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:17 pm

Anyway if you notice about the coding, its a little 'messy'. There's a lot of 'stuff' I want to do but didn't have the time/don't see it as really essential yet. After all, trading is the most impt, not coding.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”