Qu re opening Forex trading accounts

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

denovo

Qu re opening Forex trading accounts

Postby denovo » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:35 am

I am getting to the stage of opening an account (demo only to start) to trade Forex and have a couple of questions raised by this, if anyone can enlighten me?

1) Not fantastically relevant from a demo account POV I guess, but more relevant for a live account perhaps? -> Given the option to open trading accounts with funding from various currencies, what are the factors involved in choosing an individual currency for funding such an account? Say I am in UK but thinking of trading EURUSD, GBPJPY & USDCHF? <-- this is just an example and not thought out particularly, but hopefully you get the gist of my query: What are the factors in choosing the funding currency for a trading account? Is it dependent on the pairs you intend to trade, or where you reside; or where you are tax-domiciled? Am I being overly anal in my thinking, or is there something here to consider?

2) When you give these demo guys the *required* phone number to open your demo account - do they bombard you with calls from then on??

Thanks to anyone that answers.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “beginners forum”