USD70+K from ZERO in 16 weeks...

trading strategies and money management discussion, code, results

Moderator: moderators

luminousneo

Postby luminousneo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:58 am

Jalarupa wrote:Oh so this isn't your parent company... luminosfx?

By 'we', you mean the genereal public... oh okay... sorry I thought you were talking in the 3rd person... my bad...
Sorry to disappoint u... but luminousfx is my own website...dont worry...its again FREE...
Never Ending Opportunities...even Superman can't stop me...

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

pika

Re: More statement...

Postby pika » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:01 pm

luminousneo wrote:Hi guys,

My thread is 1 day old now and already reached 400+ views...not bad huh...I think I chose a right topic hehehe...a catchy topic...

Why I did this??? Simple... usually when somebody introduce their system, some members will always ask for statement and asking if the system is proven or not. That is why I start with statement first... :twisted:

Honestly I was surprised when I saw some members who posted more than 500+ post here are still looking for new system. Is this because the system posted here in Kreslik is not profitable??? OR they just don't realized how profitable it is??? But then I realized I cannot blame them...its HUMAN NATURE...as I said before our REAL ENEMY...

I'm not surprise when some members said what I did is a SCAM but for me they have to admit that actually they are eager to know what is it all about...

Before I proceed further, lets look at the images below...

USD17K profits in 16 days...

This is taken from my FXCM Micro account and it is my best performance...what you called this??? a rich quick scheme???

Lets go party...

Hey, that's your old statement, how about now...

My target...

I always trade according to my daily target. Usually I will take only 30 pips daily. If my target reached but the market can give more than I will open new trade according to the next day target. If I could not reach my daily target, I will stop and trade the next day. In this case you can see I'm 1 week ahead...Is it a scam??? It is for you to decide...lets have some coffee...

:wink:

Your trade volume varied from 3k to 1M. Doesn't look like proper money management to me. I can believe 17k was profit in 16 days, but I can't believe 17k won't be lost in the same way. What is your method? How do you enter a trade, set your stop and profit targets? Share how you do it and I am sure everyone who read your post can form a fair assessment of your credibility and continue this thread in a constructive manner. Thank you.

luminousneo

Postby luminousneo » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:20 pm

pika wrote:
luminousneo wrote:Hi guys,

My thread is 1 day old now and already reached 400+ views...not bad huh...I think I chose a right topic hehehe...a catchy topic...

Why I did this??? Simple... usually when somebody introduce their system, some members will always ask for statement and asking if the system is proven or not. That is why I start with statement first... :twisted:

Honestly I was surprised when I saw some members who posted more than 500+ post here are still looking for new system. Is this because the system posted here in Kreslik is not profitable??? OR they just don't realized how profitable it is??? But then I realized I cannot blame them...its HUMAN NATURE...as I said before our REAL ENEMY...

I'm not surprise when some members said what I did is a SCAM but for me they have to admit that actually they are eager to know what is it all about...

Before I proceed further, lets look at the images below...

USD17K profits in 16 days...

This is taken from my FXCM Micro account and it is my best performance...what you called this??? a rich quick scheme???

Lets go party...

Hey, that's your old statement, how about now...

My target...

I always trade according to my daily target. Usually I will take only 30 pips daily. If my target reached but the market can give more than I will open new trade according to the next day target. If I could not reach my daily target, I will stop and trade the next day. In this case you can see I'm 1 week ahead...Is it a scam??? It is for you to decide...lets have some coffee...

:wink:

Your trade volume varied from 3k to 1M. Doesn't look like proper money management to me. I can believe 17k was profit in 16 days, but I can't believe 17k won't be lost in the same way. What is your method? How do you enter a trade, set your stop and profit targets? Share how you do it and I am sure everyone who read your post can form a fair assessment of your credibility and continue this thread in a constructive manner. Thank you.
Great...at last...a member with proper question...

I only risk not more than 5% of my account...How I manage to make it big?? I usually withdraw every week but in my statement u mentioned above I hold it for 2 weeks before I withdraw... I play with my lots...

Example;
U calculate how much lots u need to trade today (risk less than 5%). Get 20-30 pips. Your equity will be increased rite? So calculate ur lots again...sure lots will be higher than previous one...and do this every time u reach ur target...

Usually I took only 30 pips daily. Then trade again the next day...but if I see the market can give me more I will open another trade on the same day but using the next day lots....so meaning u will get ur target faster...

What method I use? I will share my method soon...just wait...but actually u can use any method... there r so many method can give u more than 30 pips...some method can give ur hundreds of pips but u need to take only 30 pips or less...u just need to be smart...

Hope u get it...feel free to ask questions...
Never Ending Opportunities...even Superman can't stop me...

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 pm

"So where is Luminous Eye and Grail? They are another simple system but not easy. That is the reason why I did not include it here and the worst part is you need to pay for it. I know you don?t like this idea but I have good reasons for that and I won?t change my mind. I do this because I want you to think twice."

- from luminousfx.org

This is, as originally postulated, nothing more than spam.... a crafted advertising campaign that includes twitter and facebook.

Note How NikitaFX came on with a glowing report about an amazing guy who made all her trading dreams come true... and LO! the genie appears...

"I was pleased when our instructor Nikita FX willing to share her experience. Check all the posts here : Nikita?s Journal"
- from luminousfx.org

oh, well so much for the unbiased testimonial that her posts were masquerading as... an inside jobbie from the start :lol:

luminous, I will now take your advise and stop reading.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:11 pm

// double post //
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Nice find Bredin...

Luminous, GTFO or Jal and I will come after you with our ganns and pitchforks!
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:13 pm

Right Newark!

To the MOMO-mobile! :lol:

:shock: ITS A PANDA ON A SEESAW!!!.... Awwwwww... :)

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:21 pm

:)
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:22 pm

bredin wrote:Y'know, a marked up chart showing your decision process??

All things learned here and derided roundly at other trading forums... And everything used in making a decision is on that chart.

As for not liking what I see??? I have yet to see anything other than an 'account history', like the hundreds of magic robots post when they try to sucker people into buying it.

So how about you answer my question instead of telling me how stupid I am for not immediately kow-towing in abasement, prostrating myself before you?

NikitaFX, feel free to post a chart yourself ;)

G.

Sho!

Missed this one as I was at work and they don't allow pictures to d/l...

that said... Nice effing trade guy! :shock:

rushN4

Postby rushN4 » Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Jalarupa wrote:Right Newark!

To the MOMO-mobile! :lol:

:shock: ITS A PANDA ON A SEESAW!!!.... Awwwwww... :)

:lol: MOMO mobile...thats funny ...hehe
No matter where life takes you, you will always check the market and always want to continue being a part of it. It's like that first true love, it will always be there no matter what the distance, no matter whether they are alive or dead.

Return to “strategy trading & money management”