American capitalism gone with a whimper

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:05 am

Tresor wrote:Recommended videos http://www.youtube.com/user/stefbot#g/u

the death of the west

statism is dead

why you are unemployed

dead-ucation!
Thanks Tresor, nice alternative for when I am in an Alex Jones kind of mood.

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:46 pm

TygerKrane,

Alex Jones is a statist and a consiracy nut. If I am not mistaken he believes that an inmaterial being can make a woman pregnant or that there was once a snake that spoke a human language and lived on a tree. Please never be in an Alex Jones kind of mood again.

Stefan Molyneux is 100% opposite of AJ. Stefan is wisdom, rational thinking and fun :)

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Stefan Molyneux is 100% opposite of AJ. Stefan is wisdom, rational thinking and fun :)

Plus he's Canadian, its a Win-Win situation!

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Tresor

Postby Tresor » Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Just a simple explaination of what is free market from a philosophical viewpoint:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAnXK0_d_T8

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:11 pm

Nice find ES - NIA are really at the forefront of this s**t!

You should watch their other video's meltup and end of liberty... really scary s**t....
:smt065

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:14 pm

i will take a look

yeah, we are in for a s**t storm over the next few years it is looking like
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Yeah it sucks that American's are gonna be suffering so bad in the years to come... I mean South Africa is like the furthest away from any form of conflict zone... unless our president (the dumbass) picks a team... We'll be alright... But I really am worried about the future of you guys in the USA cause you are at the mercy of legislation that is completely unconstitutional... Time to start scouting land in far away places to move to before the s**t hits the fan... The beauty of FX trading is you can do it anywhere in the world! So there is at least some hope.
:smt065

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:35 pm

What a truly exhilarating 7mins! I love a good post-apocalyptic story.

I wonder if anyone else is watching AMC channel's "The Walking Dead."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walking_Dead_(TV_series)

Episode 01
[hr][hr]
Anyways, Back to The Day the Dollar Died, QE4?? By 2012??? That's sick!! Also, this video, I think, does a good job explaining what Quantitative Easing is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohKQP_wSO9k

So I wonder from you guys, if it WAS that fateful morning when China made their announcement, how would you play it with forex?
I would have to say (in keeping with today's present info & not extrapolating or predicting too much), my first instinct was to buy AU. My broker doesn't do Renminbi, and (I don't trade metals, but) I also might have opted for a Silver trade over Gold. (something about silver being more precious/scarce because it can be used up industrially as well as being a holder of value; whereas gold doesn't have that type of industrial usage.) I would've avoided EU and GU b/c of things like Ireland, the pending Portugal & Spain, and if I'm not mistaken, I think that UK is forced to fund some of the bailout monies as well even though they are not full members of the EU(European Union, NOT the currency pair lol.)

However, later in the evening, when OPEC announced that they would only accept Oil payments in EU, Renminbi or Gold, I think I would've made good money on AU trading, but I think I would then switch my trading into EU immediately (well, not IMMEDIATELY, but after the 'novice check' happened on the charts, lol)

A run on US Treasuries: is that everyone BUYING treasuries or SELLING them? My understanding of 'run' is to mean everyone buying and hoarding them up; but why would you buy up treasuries of a country that is bankrupting itself, if China doesn't want to own a piece of the debt, why should I (why should I believe the US won't default on me as well)?

8:19AM (@0:45 - 1:27 in the clip): I don't understand why they emphasize in saying that China has 'privately' made their concerns known. If you are making something known, shouldn't it be 'publicly'. {This is a serious question, I'm not harping on the grammar here, I really would like to understand the reasoning behind why they state it like that.}

7PM (@5:30 in the clip): if gold and silver bullion dealers stop selling b/c of no inventory, would the charts still move?? (b/c the charts are reflective of a derivatives market and NOT actual inventory, I think they would still move...hmmm ? :-k ?

Other than that, in December, the sun sets around 4:45P, nowhere near 7:30P

But in all reality, my unprepared a$$ would probably not be on my laptop, but at the supermarket, elbowing old ladies out of my way & grabbing up whatever food I could :smt044 #-o ](*,) :lol:

for some reason, I'd love to hear what eudamonia had to say...

ps.
Did I mention I like listening to post-apocalyptic scenarios?

~Krane :smt066 :smt096 :smt066

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Mon Nov 29, 2010 11:47 am

Anybody have any good links to articles on the current US Wikileaks scandal??

Perhaps another funny video?

Return to “beginners forum”