free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:21 am

es/pip wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
bredin wrote:
MightyOne wrote:
Jalarupa wrote:I reckon MO should decide on a charity to send donations to and try and judge by this who is making it and who isn't... I'm sure he will be pleasantly surprised to see all the donations coming in from peeps who have learn't to trade his methods (I mean there are more than a handful of peeps here totally killing with zlines and blind mice)... I mean they work, but yeah bredin the enemy is me... And first we should fix that by being stricter on ourselves and having faith in the method. It works... I am seeing this practically everyday... now to tune what I see into what I do. and do it again and again and again...

MO you are here for a reason and we are lucky to learn from you rather than follow two colored squiggly lines around waiting for them to intersect...

I'd rather wait AGES for two coloured horizontal lines on the omg time frame to reject price and then ride the panic or mad rush as price crashes or keeps boomin'...

Don't stop MO we will get there, have faith in us.

I have already tried to leave, for some sick reason I am emotionally attached to few of you :wink:
Everybody should have pets ;)

G.

I was thinking about getting a cat...

people ask me why I wouldn't prefer a dog and I tell them that I wouldn't know what to do with something that is affectionate towards me.

I need a heartless animal that only jumps on my lap when it wants something and tells me to fk off the other 23 hours of the day...like my ex :lol:

Cats are for little girls :D

http://www.google.co.za/images?hl=en&so ... =&gs_rfai=

INDEED! :twisted:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:20 pm

Kids, Do NOT TRY THIS at home :) this how ends trading off the extreme and not using SL like MO in my case :) :

bye bye another account .

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:21 pm

bang!! margin call:

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:39 pm

lukx wrote:Kids, Do NOT TRY THIS at home :) this how ends trading off the extreme and not using SL like MO in my case :) :

Not sure why you are trading without a stop, MO never said for anyone else to trade that way.

You are not MO, so you shouldn't be trading without a stop.

It just pains me to see people not be able to do this.

I have said this before and you did not listen, but i will say it one more time.

You have to UNDERSTAND what it is you are doing in order to trade LIVE.

This is accomplished by either trading on DEMO, or at an amount that has no bearing on your account___ PENNIES PER PIP --- preferably the latter

Once you are MAKING money, BELIEVE what you are doing then you can increase lot size.

NO ONE EVER EVER EVER EVER should put ANY SIZE ACCOUNT AT TOTAL RISK---------------- if you do then you dont know what the *censored - swear word* you are doing and have no business trading real money in the first place.

1. DEMO OR SMALL PIP VALUE
2. BELIEVE---- PROVE TO YOURSELF YOU UNDERSTAND IT AND TRUST IT
3. MAKE A s**t LOAD OF MONEY

you cant just jump to step number 3

now you either quit or sack up and get it done

I thought Manta was mentoring you and you were doing good ? no ?

the good news is, you can do this, you just need to do it

if you decide not to --- no harm no foul
as this is a WAR and is not for everyone

you either kill or get killed
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

The_Snowman

Postby The_Snowman » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:54 pm

Probably he was just trying to prove a point to himself; when the limit of your technical analysis is 2 pips and your money management is zero, you will lose every time.

There is a popular Forex trading educator that advocates MAP - Minimum Acceptable Performance - of 15 pips; if your trade plan doesn't make 15 pips, or even look like it would make 15 pips, why take the RISK?

I can name him if you feel the need...... or conversely, try trading WITH the TREND :D

lukx

Postby lukx » Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:59 pm

yep it's a WAR.

Yeah for some time with Manta I bounce a bit up but he started to change things around all the time and at the end he disappeared (I think his lawyer told him not to talk to anyone :)) from then it was fast way downhill for me.

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:12 pm

The USDCHF hasn't been this low since march of 08. You've got the right idea lukx with trading the extremes, but I think you need to wait for a bigger sign of upward movement before going long. This isn't just a daily or weekly low - it's a low of nearly 2 years+. A 50 or 75 pip move from a low may not be big enough to decide if the train has stopped. With an extreme form such a BIG timeframe, you could wait for a rat entry on the weekly candles, and still be in an excellent position if you hold for a while. Look at the weekly candles and ask yourself if price is looking like its going to reverse.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:31 pm

Luke... Dude...

Why aren't you waiting for a candle to close over a line before going long???

Its madness!!! atleast wait for price to close over a line and then going long... otherwise this will happen to you again and again and again... also your starting position needs to be the smallest... then scale in as price moves in the direction of profit...

If price is not closing above a line then LONG is not on...

:smt065

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:39 pm

cwn6161 wrote:The USDCHF hasn't been this low since march of 08. You've got the right idea lukx with trading the extremes, but I think you need to wait for a bigger sign of upward movement before going long. This isn't just a daily or weekly low - it's a low of nearly 2 years+. A 50 or 75 pip move from a low may not be big enough to decide if the train has stopped. With an extreme form such a BIG timeframe, you could wait for a rat entry on the weekly candles, and still be in an excellent position if you hold for a while. Look at the weekly candles and ask yourself if price is looking like its going to reverse.

Good advice... :D

Also look at the fundamentals... the Dollar is in DEEP s**t at the moment... Look at Spot Gold... Record Heights against the Dollar and showing no real signs of slowing down... GOLD/DOLLAR GOES UP... DOLLAR/ANYTHING should be going DOWN...

Just my thoughts...

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:37 pm

lukx wrote:Kids, Do NOT TRY THIS at home :) this how ends trading off the extreme and not using SL like MO in my case :) :

No, not like MO :lol:

MO trades in the direction of profit and only has 4.5-5% of his account at risk on a single trade.

My initial position size is such that a 45-90 pip move against me would amount to a loss of 4.5%; not that I would sit there and do nothing as price moved 90 pips against me...

So please spare me your quarter-flip entries, lack of planning, and overall idiocy :wink:

Return to “TheRumpledOne”