ER2 charts

futures live trades

Moderator: moderators

humble1

wedge breakdown

Postby humble1 » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:41 pm

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

humble1

Postby humble1 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:54 pm

it's rollover today and the data on the charts needs to be corrected. sometimes this happens fast and other times it takes all day. the 60 minute charts showed the possibility of a triangle forming yesterday , and it seems to be there this morning even after the chart was corrected.

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:01 pm

Humble1

Thank you for your faithfulness and posting your charts with lines daily. This is a big help. I will begin following your example next week. Perhaps we could talk over the phone so you can explain to me what is going on. One thing I really like, is your charts don't have any "squiggly" lines.

Jeff in VA
Flew home from Pirates Cove, AZ
yesterday
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

humble1

re balanced chart

Postby humble1 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:43 pm

flag breakout, volume looks anemic foir a breakout. downside volume still looks healthy for the bears. that can change fast if they panic.

humble1

Postby humble1 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:52 pm

flash9911 wrote:Humble1

Thank you for your faithfulness and posting your charts with lines daily. This is a big help. I will begin following your example next week. Perhaps we could talk over the phone so you can explain to me what is going on. One thing I really like, is your charts don't have any "squiggly" lines.

Jeff in VA
Flew home from Pirates Cove, AZ
yesterday

I use simple chart patterns as described in Edwards and Magee "Technical Analysis of stock trends" you can get the book here. http://www.edwards-magee.com/

You won't see any squiggly lines because all indicators use fixed inputs and yet price action demands a dynamic approach as the market unfolds.

If you have any questions, post them here and I will answer them as I can. Thanks.

humble1

Postby humble1 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:06 pm

this chart shows where a previous resistance level was broken and then used for support, also shows a new resistance level has broken, and shows where to expect resistance again. this is normal action as the trading encounters each level of resistance after a sell off, the old resistance will turn to new support if the bulls are gaining strength. stops are set just under the last minor bottom { LMB} each top and bottom are confirmed using the 3 bar rule. 3 candles must trade above a low or a high in it's entirety to confirm tops and bottoms. Breaking a level of resistance or support doesn't mean anything without some sort of confirmation. Tactically trades can be taken before there is any confirmation, but risk is higher than those trades that do offer good confirmation.

humble1

price now dropping back to the breakout line

Postby humble1 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:38 pm

from this morning.....a possible spot to go long if it holds. how does one know if it will hold though??? there is no way to know. I usually wait to see a trend change on the 300 tick chart before going in.

humble1

here is a good example of price action and reversals

Postby humble1 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:59 pm

this works in any time frame. the key is to identify the reversal points and to deal with them. no prediciting.

http://blog.afraidtotrade.com/the-sweet ... e-targets/

below is a diagram of the trend change setup, it was drawn decades ago, yet the method is the most dynamic of anything I have ever seen. Lots of work, and never seen anyone code it yet. That doesn't mean it can't be coded, just I haven't seen it.

if I am correct, the market is working on confirming breakout of the base and is now at point K just above the sweet spot in the data for the 3000 tick chart. we will see.

humble1

Postby humble1 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:02 am

this has to get movin off this support soon or it will crater. Very shortable if it gets up into the open gap. Volume is anemic for the bulls.

humble1

there she goes.

Postby humble1 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:44 pm

longs take profits near the upper parallel, bears go short on the next topping setup on the 600 tick chart.

Return to “futures”