Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:50 pm

This chart looks a bit better than my last. Top red lines are what I feel are resistance, lower red lines support. Since I saw a stall in the resistance area (after seeing a large CC up) I entered. If I was long prior I would have exited after the large CC, which is further reason to look to short IMO.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:59 am

Here's my first Kreslik attempt at the Blind Mouse Entry

Please can you comment on my observations... The red line is my S&R line and I am now waiting patiently with a +-50 pip stop to see if we will hit the red target today...
I have also looked at picking my second entry at the 0.0fib under the bold red S&R...

TygerKrane

Postby TygerKrane » Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:55 am

Hey Jalarups,
Does this mean that you have attempted Blind Mouse Entry at other places like Babypips and ForexFactory?? [-X

:P :P

Congrats on picking such a high entry on the top of the M15 candle for your short.

I would say, however, that planning for your next add-in should be based on what the price action does during its way down AFTER your entry point, NOT based on S&R lines from whatever happened before your entry; and NOT based on fibs.

If anyone disagrees, please let me know as well.

~Krane

**Krane catches Tyger** !>I'm here to chew bubble gum and make major pips...and I'm all out of bubble gum.<!

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:35 am

TygerKrane wrote:

Hey Jalarups,
Does this mean that you have attempted Blind Mouse Entry at other places like Babypips and ForexFactory?? [-X

:P :P

Congrats on picking such a high entry on the top of the M15 candle for your short.

I would say, however, that planning for your next add-in should be based on what the price action does during its way down AFTER your entry point, NOT based on S&R lines from whatever happened before your entry; and NOT based on fibs.

If anyone disagrees, please let me know as well.

~Krane

:lol: Nah those places are lame :P I've tried it in secret for the past week now... and have recorded 2 out of three wins so far, but i still lack the gusto to go all the way and hang on for the BIG pips... Which to my joy have seen price hit my envisioned target every time :roll:
So yeah I still need to grow a pair it seems :oops:

The fibs are there to gauge a midpoint or (average) as I understand it for my second entry... (which in this case never happened) again because I hesitated... Manged to get out +18% but was WAY to early again, needing to trust the charts a little more. However I am extremely positive by the new direction my trading has taken and I just wanna say thank to all of you (esp. MO & TRO) for giving me the strength to carry on through the ups and downs and for creating a community that is so brilliant at sharing and supporting people like myself; who wanna stick it to the man, drain all the money from the Illuminati!

Keep the fire burnin'!!! MORE FIRE!!!! Image

Jai Ho!

bredin

Postby bredin » Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:58 pm

Jal,

am I right that there are 5 of my indis (or modded indis) on that chart of yours?

BTW Id never considered using II_DB_RANGE like that- its just too cool!

Made my day, that has :)

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:09 pm

MightyOne wrote:
thepark wrote:Hi Newark, all Blind Mouse Traders and MO

I am dedicated to learning the methods in this thread and I have some questions. I have tried scalping but it is not for me. I have followed all the other threads that MO have posted in and has yet to apply the wisdom that he has imparted. lol. If any pros here can offer some advice that would be perfect.

What I am doing so far:

1) When I trade I have the Monthly, Weekly, Daily and H4 up. I am looking to enter on the H4 with Weekly color most of the time or sometimes with D1 color.

2) Look for direction on the H4 with momo candles and which areas the candles are wicking and not closing over.

Q1) Am I on the right track?

Q2) with the blind mouse strategy if im trading H4 candles and i trade with the CC color, which would be H12 in the chart below (short), is that two small of a TF color to be following or should i continue to go with the weekly

Q3) what am i looking for specifically to go into the trade?

in the chart below im at a monthly high highlighted in green, my CC color is red for both EUR/USD and GBP/uSD. both criteria are met. Is this where i go short with a rat entry? I noticed a momo wasnt required for MO to enter in to trades with the blind mouse in his previous pictures.

edit: it goes Monthly, Weekly, Daily, H4. Top row is GBP/USD. Bottom is EUR/USD. thanks

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thank you all. Trading is tough for me. But there is no going back. I have to get this!!

1. Price closed over a line on a high TF chart (DWMY)

2. Trade off of the high TF Wick Doll

3. Using a CC of no less than 1/8 the high TF, price closes over a line.

4. Enter with a small position size

5. If long, find support and move your average price below it.

6. Switch to larger and larger charts and move your average price below the S&R of that TF.

7. The moment you wish to exit, place a limit order at the high extreme.

Some Rules of Thumb:

a. If you cannot count a three waves then price has further to go.

b. Price will move AT LEAST 2/3 the weekly median range of the last 3 weekly candles from the highest or lowest price.

c. If price closes over something then price is heading in that direction.

d. There is no resistance until it is created by price closing lower than something.

e. There can only be one highest high or lowest low but many higher highs and lower lows. It is difficult to pick the EXACT top or bottom so that should tell you to exit on extremes.

f. Body size is the magnitude of progress, if great progress has been made then exit at the extreme.

To get an idea of what you should be doing, you should flip over to a high TF chart.

Look for an extreme that you wish you had been short from.

See price close over a line in that TF.

Now ask yourself how you would have created the largest possible position during the move.

Repeat on several chart and higher + higher TFs

IF YOU CANNOT DO IT IN RETROSPECT (an believe me I have seen some of you guys FAIL even in RETRO :lol: ) THEN YOU HAVE NO HOPE OF DOING IT IN REAL TIME.

Good Luck :wink:

So you say closing higher than "something", closing lower than "something".

In your mind what is the "something"? Best case senario I would say closes
over an extreme.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

Jalarupa

Please accept my humble thanks

Postby Jalarupa » Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:19 pm

bredin wrote:Jal,

am I right that there are 5 of my indis (or modded indis) on that chart of yours?

BTW Id never considered using II_DB_RANGE like that- its just too cool!

Made my day, that has :)

G.

Hey G,

LOL 6 actually! :oops:

Sorry but I had to remove ya brag tag so I could see the targets... No offense dude... I wanna proclaim loud and clear that your indis are the bombshit! Thanks for helping me become a better trader dude... your Daily+Extream Indi is the best thing since sliced bread and your Range indi is just awesome *glad to help ya* :D... I'll drop some suggestions to ya in your II thread and you have my word that as soon as I get my moolahs back into the green (been flirting with it, but then took a massive loss trying this strategy but in reverse)... :roll: I will donate to you, TRO and Blubbb, because your indi's are what have given me so much! oh and MO, I'll donate to the charity of ya choice to show my appreciation :D

Big love!

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:30 am

cwn6161 wrote:This chart looks a bit better than my last. Top red lines are what I feel are resistance, lower red lines support. Since I saw a stall in the resistance area (after seeing a large CC up) I entered. If I was long prior I would have exited after the large CC, which is further reason to look to short IMO.

Stopped out of this, but am looking for another high retest and quick drop or other signs of weakness.

bredin

Postby bredin » Sat Aug 07, 2010 3:16 am

cwn6161 wrote:
cwn6161 wrote:This chart looks a bit better than my last. Top red lines are what I feel are resistance, lower red lines support. Since I saw a stall in the resistance area (after seeing a large CC up) I entered. If I was long prior I would have exited after the large CC, which is further reason to look to short IMO.

Stopped out of this, but am looking for another high retest and quick drop or other signs of weakness.
That top zone (Supply) is weak- look to the left and you'll see Drop-Base-Drop, most likely a stall point rather than a reversal. Ive been spanked by them as well, after getting excited by the stall :)

G. (nothing ventured....)
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

cwn6161

Postby cwn6161 » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Yeah, thats why im just doing demo for the next few months. I may make a new thread as a trading journal, not sure though.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”