ER2 Trading with RadarScreen in TradeStation

links and discussion on trading-related learning resources

Moderator: moderators

slableak

ER2 Trading with RadarScreen in TradeStation

Postby slableak » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:58 am

:D I am new to Radar Screen and I am trying to see if it will be useful to me for trading ER2. I am a trend line break trader. I mainly use 2 indicators, MACD Gradient and jtHMA. I was hoping that RadarScreen would help me to determine when the trend has changed or if it was not trending. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. I just turned on RadarScreen Saturday so I know zilch about it. I did download all the Motherload indicators but not knowing too much about them and also not knowing what works good for this application I am a little lost. I appreciate any help.
thanks,
David

Here is how I trade. I follow trend lines. It would help me to know when the overall trend was over. I might stay in the trade instead of getting out when it crosses the trend lines.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

tradecrazy

er2 & radar

Postby tradecrazy » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:47 pm

I use something similiar to this. You just have to keep straight what loads into radar and what goes on a chart. If you are tracking a lot of different trading instruments the radar is helpful but if you just concentrate on day trading the er2 then the charts are probably better for real-time tracking.

Do you use the auto-trendline feature of TS?

slableak

Postby slableak » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:32 am

Hi Tradecrazy,

No, I dont use the auto trend lines. It seems they get in the way and are distracting. I just draw my own. I do use the snap mode though.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “learning resources”