help me with a contest

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

jenns

help me with a contest

Postby jenns » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:02 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to trading but I can find my way around. The other day I came across a contest at www.mt4brokersreview.com and I want to enter it cause the prize money is great and I'd like to give it a shot but my problem is since I'm new to trading and never been in a contest before, what strategy to use? Do you have any tips for a newbie? What is the best way to start with? Would you even enter it if you were in my shoes?

Please help.

Thanks

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bredin

Postby bredin » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:05 pm

I'll answer the last question first.

No.

If you learn to trade well the amount on offer for prizes will appear in your account sooner or later anyway.

Start with the RAT, or the never lose again threads here.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

Davron

Postby Davron » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Hi there!
Once upon a time I was a new trader too! But I wasn't confused at that time, because thanks to Rita Lasker I found my own way. So, what is it? It is a Free Forex Robot by Rita Lasker! She gave the Robot a month ago! It is absolutely FREE! In order to get the soft you have just visit the following link: http://www.robot4free.com The installation takes 3-4 minutes! After installation you will see the result!
:smt024

dragon33

Postby dragon33 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 pm

Davron wrote:Hi there!
Once upon a time I was a new trader too! But I wasn't confused at that time, because thanks to Rita Lasker I found my own way. So, what is it? It is a Free Forex Robot by Rita Lasker! She gave the Robot a month ago! It is absolutely FREE! In order to get the soft you have just visit the following link: http://www.robot4free.com The installation takes 3-4 minutes! After installation you will see the result!

yes of course till your account is drained by the banks and not the otherway.
Please stop advertising EA's
They don't have any value
Trading is like cycling, first you need to learn how.
Two options: you either lose or win!

Humble

Postby Humble » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Two new posters, both advertising the same product on the same day!
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

blubbb

Postby blubbb » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:56 pm

This forum has the ability to ban certain words. If I were TRO I knew which ones I'd add to the list to make the SPAMmer's life a bit harder...

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Davron wrote:Hi there!

Most here have been taught to refrain from delusions of grandeur.

Cheers,
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

SkavenDC

Postby SkavenDC » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:14 am

Humble wrote:Two new posters, both advertising the same product on the same day!

It's ridiculous that there are now at least three threads filled with users that post about this EA on the same day that they join.

a.j80

Postby a.j80 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:58 am

Posted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:02 am Post subject: help me with a contest
Hello everyone. I am new to trading but I can find my way around. The other day I came across a contest at www.mt4brokersreview.com and I want to enter it cause the prize money is great and I'd like to give it a shot but my problem is since I'm new to trading and never been in a contest before, what strategy to use? Do you have any tips for a newbie? What is the best way to start with? Would you even enter it if you were in my shoes?

If I were you - I'd never took place in this conquest, because it's a waste of time for the beginner. You could better spend your time for education and then try yourself in the next conquest :)
Best regards...
Found some interesting stuff: YouTube Video...

Gino_Romano

Postby Gino_Romano » Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 am

Now MetaTrader has a new trading system, a distributed architecture, the high productivity and flexibility. Traders have a new terminal and powerful environment. It?s a new stage in the development of software for financial markets. In addition to the usual functions the new platform offers a range of new opportunities. There is a good tool for example http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhQw2HbLaAA

Return to “beginners forum”