need you on this EA

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

jenns

need you on this EA

Postby jenns » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum and new to trading. This EA robot was recommended to me by few people that are in trading a lot longer than me. I saw it on their site www.superfxrobot.com and want to buy it.

What are your opinions on this EA? Is it really that good?

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

dudehead

Postby dudehead » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:48 pm

I suspect that this is a veiled attempt at advertising. However, the general consensus of traders on this forum is against EA's. The majority of the traders are discretionary and view EA's as dangerous and while they work for short periods of time, eventually blow up your account. Buyer beware! You've got to do your own due diligence.
There is but one simple truth to wit: the truth is always simple

Mike Bor

Postby Mike Bor » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Let me disagree with you, dudehead.
The automatic systems are good for trading when you need to save time and make a lot. But you have to know the basic rules of trading to avoid losses. I'm glad to use one EA by Rita Lasker, it's a new software and you can get it from robot4free.com without any payments. Simple and easy in use, good for newbies. :wink:

SkavenDC

Postby SkavenDC » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 am

Well. It was a veiled attempt. Now the veil is off and it's full on advertising.

shary

Postby shary » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:03 am

Mike Bor wrote:Let me disagree with you, dudehead.
The automatic systems are good for trading when you need to save time and make a lot. But you have to know the basic rules of trading to avoid losses. I'm glad to use one EA by Rita Lasker, it's a new software and you can get it from robot4free.com without any payments. Simple and easy in use, good for newbies. :wink:

Me too use this robot. It is good for newbies, because they may ask anything at support of Rita Lasker's team. They can watch videos on You Tube showing robot functioning. And they can learn more new useful information from books that they get with robot. So you receive theory and practice all together.

Mike Bor

Postby Mike Bor » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:11 pm

SkavenDC wrote:Well. It was a veiled attempt. Now the veil is off and it's full on advertising.

Why not to share a nice product with others?

shary,
btw, as I know, a new update of Rita's robot is coming soon, lets see what we can get from her new EA)

mich

Postby mich » Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:49 am

Mike Bor wrote:
shary,
btw, as I know, a new update of Rita's robot is coming soon, lets see what we can get from her new EA)

I didn't hear about it. I am happy with this free robot, but if something new and better wait for us, I'm waiting it with impatience. Existing robot brings me good income each day. No, I didn't become millionaire, but I earn enough money. Support at Rita Lasker's company robot4free.com is clever and attentive.

susanna

Postby susanna » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:08 am

I found people who could help me! I got this robot by Rita Lasker, but I have problems with installation. What do I do wrong an dhow to do it correctly? I even looked through books that I received with robot, but I didn't see this information here.

martinmoore

Postby martinmoore » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:50 am

Hello people)
I have a question especially for beginners.
Who used free forex robot by Rita Lasker?
If anyone knows, it is a special program that is very useful for beginners. stable income.
So ... I need your opinion.
http://robot4free(.)com
Please write me.

Kane81

Postby Kane81 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:28 am

Not robot is so well how you say. Always you have a chanse to lose. But this peace of programming code can minimize chanse to lose. Don't come across on dodges of scams and choose correct robots. I, for example, use robot freerobot2010(dot)com and have income every day. My friend use another robot and have incom too.

Return to “beginners forum”