lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Hi everyone. I would like to share something that i have found
very usefull in my journey through forex.

MightyOne has taught me many things via this forum (maybe not exactly what he wanted but its working for me in a big way)

Although sucking all this info was a tough forum journey for me one of the most important aspects i found was changing my mindset from avg Joe to mister "I can do anything if i set my mind to it".

Im sure this is basic knowledge for some but i think there might be people out there that need to catch on to what they actually can acomplish with a little effort and mindset.

"Your mind is a tool.. it will do what u TELL it too." This goes for any aspect of life and this simple sentence has changed me completly.
Take it however u want but think about it. The day i told myself i wanted 100 pips a day my mind started working towards this goal.. i know trade the GJ and make just that.. often more.. on 1 pair!

Thanks to Tro and MO for helping me grow up :)
Image
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

aliassmith
rank: 1000+ posts
rank: 1000+ posts
Posts: 1713
Joined: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:50 pm
Reputation: 116
Gender: Male

Postby aliassmith » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:54 pm

Braathen wrote:Hi everyone. I would like to share something that i have found
very usefull in my journey through forex.

MightyOne has taught me many things via this forum (maybe not exactly what he wanted but its working for me in a big way)

Although sucking all this info was a tough forum journey for me one of the most important aspects i found was changing my mindset from avg Joe to mister "I can do anything if i set my mind to it".

Im sure this is basic knowledge for some but i think there might be people out there that need to catch on to what they actually can acomplish with a little effort and mindset.

"Your mind is a tool.. it will do what u TELL it too." This goes for any aspect of life and this simple sentence has changed me completly.
Take it however u want but think about it. The day i told myself i wanted 100 pips a day my mind started working towards this goal.. i know trade the GJ and make just that.. often more.. on 1 pair!

Thanks to Tro and MO for helping me grow up :)
Image


I know what you mean. I didn't think it was possible to make more than
10% a month. Now I can do that in a few days. Going from 100% a year
technical trader to 1000%+ a year takes commitment, but it is worth it
for sure. :D
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:05 pm

I believe so aliassmith.. i mean we aint going anywhere soon? why aim low :P
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
MightyOne
rank: 5000+ posts
rank: 5000+ posts
Posts: 5874
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:33 pm
Reputation: 1327
Gender: Male

Postby MightyOne » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:02 am

Braathen wrote:Hi everyone. I would like to share something that i have found
very usefull in my journey through forex.

MightyOne has taught me many things via this forum (maybe not exactly what he wanted but its working for me in a big way)

Although sucking all this info was a tough forum journey for me one of the most important aspects i found was changing my mindset from avg Joe to mister "I can do anything if i set my mind to it".

Im sure this is basic knowledge for some but i think there might be people out there that need to catch on to what they actually can acomplish with a little effort and mindset.

"Your mind is a tool.. it will do what u TELL it too." This goes for any aspect of life and this simple sentence has changed me completly.
Take it however u want but think about it. The day i told myself i wanted 100 pips a day my mind started working towards this goal.. i know trade the GJ and make just that.. often more.. on 1 pair!

Thanks to Tro and MO for helping me grow up :)
Image


You're welcome Braathen :wink:

Bodies show the way

Wicks show not the way

To think it has taken over a year to understand that... :lol:

Humble
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 576
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:29 am
Reputation: 2
Gender: Male

Postby Humble » Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:33 am

MightyOne wrote: To think it has taken over a year to understand that... :lol:

That and so much else that you have given us.

Question. How can something be difficult to learn when it's not difficult to understand?

Answer. When it does not fit with anything we have learned previously.

Learning is to take something that you didn't know and add it to what you do know. ie it has to fit somewhere in your brain within your existing knowledge of the subject.

In this context MO's stuff does not fit with the stuff I had in my brain and is there for hard to take hold. Some times I had it (or thought I did) sometimes I'd loose it. Because I believe in it very strongly I just keep putting it back in over and over.

Still when you mention it's been a year one feels a bit silly. :oops:
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

jarnapal
rank: 150+ posts
rank: 150+ posts
Posts: 236
Joined: Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:16 am
Reputation: 0
Gender: Male

Postby jarnapal » Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:06 am

Humble wrote:
MightyOne wrote: To think it has taken over a year to understand that... :lol:

That and so much else that you have given us.

Question. How can something be difficult to learn when it's not difficult to understand?

Answer. When it does not fit with anything we have learned previously.

Learning is to take something that you didn't know and add it to what you do know. ie it has to fit somewhere in your brain within your existing knowledge of the subject.

In this context MO's stuff does not fit with the stuff I had in my brain and is there for hard to take hold. Some times I had it (or thought I did) sometimes I'd loose it. Because I believe in it very strongly I just keep putting it back in over and over.

Still when you mention it's been a year one feels a bit silly. :oops:


I agree with that. It's hard to grasp something that your brain can't make a connection with. And I am also extremely thankful for everything MO has given us. And not only MO as others especially aliassmith, es/pip and dragon have made this journey easier to understand.

Only way one can struggle with zero lines (like me) is not knowing the general direction. If you know the direction it's easy to spot mightyzones(zerolines) and make the trades in direction of market movement (H4,Days etc.). I noticed that combining different stochastics can give me general direction of market movement. By knowing the potent turning points, I can make clear understanding of direction and start looking for zeroline confirmations.

88888
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: London
Gender: Male

Postby 88888 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:46 am

Hi,

I am new but I wanted to thank all the people who contributed to this trade (especcially dragon33, MightyOne because you taught me a lot of things). I have started to use the ZL to trade since one week and have had some amazing results (for a newbbe). I did not lose money, which is a first for me. Overall I made +44 pips this week. I feel more confident now :o .

My biggest issue is to take profit. I am usually to scared to wait until the end of the move. My biggest trade so far have been 28 pips. It might look small compared to you guys but I am hopeless when it comes to take profit. :(

Is-it ok to post my charts on this thread? I will do it this week end if it's OK for you :oops: .

88888
rank: <50 posts
rank: <50 posts
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:32 pm
Reputation: 0
Location: London
Gender: Male

Postby 88888 » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 am

What is amazing is the feeling to make money every day. It feels incredible. So far I have tried several pairs but some reasons I feel most comfortable with GBPJPY. It's hard to trade when you have a 9 to 5 job because I have to get up very early (from 4am) to trade but it's really worth it. Furthermore, sleeping doesnt make money. :smt002

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:20 pm

8888.. posters are always welcome.. pls do show us your efforts :)
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

User avatar
Braathen
rank: 500+ posts
rank: 500+ posts
Posts: 612
Joined: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:21 pm
Reputation: 1
Location: Infront of the PC O_o
Gender: Male

Postby Braathen » Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:38 pm

MO.. your a great man.. and yes it took a while for me
but coming from where i come from it took me time
to "See outside the box" like you once told me.

Normally people spend years on education etc etc to get good jobs..
i took the crisis and turned my life around with it.. i lost everything..
my company. car.. girlfriend.. friends (maybe they werent my friend but whatever).

Now im here.. 10 months later and im doing great.

"too think it almost took a year"

Ahh well.. atleast im still not completly lost ;)

I must keep my mind positiv on the subject
"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.


Return to “TheRumpledOne”