Blind Mouse Strategy

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

newark18

Postby newark18 » Sun May 16, 2010 3:43 am

Last thing about this: This method answers many questions relating to entries and exits. I found myself getting in too early hoping for a reversal. This method is like confirmation of a reversal so entries are not too early. And I think this will help me a lot in terms of determining my exits. Watching price action around these S&R areas will make my exit decision versus wanting a certain amount of pips.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun May 16, 2010 9:28 am

From MightyOne

"Ok, I am done being cute.

When I am trading it just looks like this:

1. Trade off of the Daily+ High/low

2. Take a trade with custom candle color (CCC)

3. Did price cross S&R?

4. Place an average beyond S&R.

It doesn't matter where price is right now, if the average can rest over the S&R I will take an entry.

5. The moment I want to exit I will liquidate at the small TF extreme (which will also be the high TF extreme).

6. If you are long and the highest price after your entry is not a daily+ extreme then read through this list again.

Careful that price doesn't go anywhere near your average after doubling your position :wink: "

1) Do you mean daily high/daily low? The "+" is confusing

2) Why use a custom candle color?

3) S&R - how can a blind mouse see that? LOL

4) What is an "average"?

Can someone "decode" MightyOne's instructions into EASY TO UNDERSTAND step by step instructions?

Thanks
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

prochargedmopar

Postby prochargedmopar » Sun May 16, 2010 9:48 am

TheRumpledOne wrote:Image

From MightyOne

"Ok, I am done being cute.

When I am trading it just looks like this:

1. Trade off of the Daily+ High/low

2. Take a trade with custom candle color (CCC)

3. Did price cross S&R?

4. Place an average beyond S&R.

It doesn't matter where price is right now, if the average can rest over the S&R I will take an entry.

5. The moment I want to exit I will liquidate at the small TF extreme (which will also be the high TF extreme).

6. If you are long and the highest price after your entry is not a daily+ extreme then read through this list again.

Careful that price doesn't go anywhere near your average after doubling your position :wink: "

4) What is an "average"?

Can someone "decode" MightyOne's instructions into EASY TO UNDERSTAND step by step instructions?

Thanks

I'll take a stab at it.

TRO WROTE:

4) What is an "average"?

1. Use TRO plot set to 0. (+) = Daily H/L +/or GREATER(W1/MTH1, ect)
Close to the same as your 20 pips from X level method.

2. You want to trade in the direction of the candle overlay color.(CC color)
Close to your H1/D1 bias.

3. S&R, easily if you use your mousy sniffer. Or fat cats and wick dolls.

4. The average price of your 1st and 2nd entry should fall at a level the mouses nose has sniffed out. It's your line in the sand that lets you know when you are wrong. Very important information for those wanting to risk 1% and make 47% on one market move.

Simple enough?

:oops:
#1BODY in direction of profit #2INCREASE lot size Obsessively
My Losses cause me Great Laughter!
Trading Bible here> therumpledone/the-ideas-that-i-trade-by-t3256/page1670

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Sun May 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi Pro,

Thanks for the info on what indi to identify the daily high, do you find this the best one to identify the daily high/low?

I agree with you on your interpretation of Mo's method, except for number 4. Mo said "Placing an average is like going back in time and entering where you would have liked to have enter".

I could be wrong, but just thought I would voice my opinion.

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Sun May 16, 2010 1:37 pm

newark18 wrote:MO,

I really love this method that you have laid out. It forces you to focus on S&R lines and areas. Price actions become so much meaningful when near these lines. Before I was merely watching price action letting my emotions tell me whether price was going to continue or reverse. Now I feel like I can read the PA and trading becomes so much less emotional (at least for me). I still get caught up in it still but much less than before.

Friday was a good day for me. I didn't make much money. But I made good pips and it felt more earned. Before, I think I was more lucky. I still have a very very long way to go. But really, I don't know where I would be without your help.

Really, everyone I tell about you and this website about how you are helping others, they all say, "what does he get out of it?" The only answer is that you want to help people and you would never consider us a threat anyway. But it really is hard to fathom how generous you are with all of this. And look at what you brought out in others? Everyone here wants to help each other grow. This really is a special website if you think about it. No other website is so giving with each other about trading. People in other sites are so secretive about what to do be successful. I'd say that was pretty meaningful.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks again. This was very therapeutic for me as I like to talk when I am high. :p For all those people thinking I'm some druggie, you'd be toking up too if you just got done taking care of 4 children!

Anyway, I have got to stop with this verbal felatio. Some people are going to start to think I am gay (not that there's anything wrong with that). I'm going to press enter even though every bone in me is telling me that I am too messed up to be writing messages into a forum right now. Later.

Lol! That was a blast of emotion out of of the blue! I have to agree with you though. Everyone I tell how amazing this website is and how helpful the people on here are, I get asked the exact same question, "what are they getting out of it?".

I cant answer that, all I can think is that at some stage the people offering advice were in the same position as I am and so many other traders. Knowing how hard it is to find to find good education in this game without been scammed. Also maybe their success has given them all the financial gain they need and now they want to give back in some way.

Again I dont fully understand why they are so helpful, but all I can say is I am grateful and I hope one day I am in a position to help people out also. I would love to help the people that have directly helped me, but unfortunately I dont think there is anything that I could offer, that would be of help to them. If there is be sure to let me know.

bredin

Postby bredin » Sun May 16, 2010 2:23 pm

IN-XS wrote:Everyone I tell how amazing this website is and how helpful the people on here are, I get asked the exact same question, "what are they getting out of it?".

MO has stated his belief in god, the bible speaks of the multiplying value of charity and the karmic properties of wealth when you give with no expectation of return or payment... All of my mentors hold the same belief, even the pagans and infidels :)

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun May 16, 2010 3:50 pm

prochargedmopar wrote:

4. The average price of your 1st and 2nd entry should fall at a level the mouses nose has sniffed out. It's your line in the sand that lets you know when you are wrong. Very important information for those wanting to risk 1% and make 47% on one market move.

Simple enough?

1 and 2, yes.

3 and 4, no.

I am looking for something like my RAT REVERSAL RULES. Simple and spelled out.

Thanks.

TheRumpledOne

Postby TheRumpledOne » Sun May 16, 2010 4:07 pm

IN-XS wrote:I cant answer that, all I can think is that at some stage the people offering advice were in the same position as I am and so many other traders. Knowing how hard it is to find to find good education in this game without been scammed. Also maybe their success has given them all the financial gain they need and now they want to give back in some way.

Again I dont fully understand why they are so helpful, but all I can say is I am grateful and I hope one day I am in a position to help people out also. I would love to help the people that have directly helped me, but unfortunately I dont think there is anything that I could offer, that would be of help to them. If there is be sure to let me know.

PAY IT BACK

PAY IT FORWARD

Those are the reasons we are helpful.

JESGPY

Postby JESGPY » Sun May 16, 2010 4:15 pm

bredin wrote:
IN-XS wrote:Everyone I tell how amazing this website is and how helpful the people on here are, I get asked the exact same question, "what are they getting out of it?".

MO has stated his belief in god, the bible speaks of the multiplying value of charity and the karmic properties of wealth when you give with no expectation of return or payment... All of my mentors hold the same belief, even the pagans and infidels :)

G.

Some teaching from the Kybalion.

"The possession of Knowledge, unless accompanied by a manifestation and expression in Action, is like the hoarding of precious metals ? a vain and foolish thing. Knowledge, like Wealth, is intended for Use. The Law of Use is Universal, and he who violates it suffers by reason of his conflict with natural forces." ? The Kybalion.

The Hermetic Teachings, while always having been kept securely locked up in the minds of the fortunate possessors thereof, for reasons which we have already stated, were never intended to be merely stored away and secreted. The Law of Use is dwelt upon in the Teachings, as you may see by reference to the above quotation from The Kybalion, which states it forcibly. Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race. Beware of Mental Miserliness, and express into Action that which you have learned. Study the Axioms and Aphorisms, but practice them also.

Everyone should read this book, or at least try, I has all what you need to know to get along with life. Its the base of all religions. You see the same teachings they all show stated as simple laws.

I dont have any religion, but i know there is something out there. This has confirmed me what i doubted for a long time.

download the from here.
http://www.kybalion.org/

JUAN

es/pip

Postby es/pip » Sun May 16, 2010 4:33 pm

TheRumpledOne wrote:
prochargedmopar wrote:

Simple enough?

1 and 2, yes.

3 and 4, no.

I am looking for something like my RAT REVERSAL RULES. Simple and spelled out.

Thanks.

4. you want your average position to fall at a s/r point. so if you are short and you are looking to add another position, you want your average price to fall above the last s/r of the bounce
Bend over and assume the position for another 4 years of hope and change.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”