lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 07, 2010 12:43 pm

newark18 wrote:VOLATILITY! So scared to jump in.

How about posting a chart and giving me something more to do than reading, listening to music, and answering e-mails :wink:

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

vane

Postby vane » Fri May 07, 2010 12:50 pm

lukx wrote:you're 23 and forex already changed your life ?! damn it's not fair :) when I'm gonna see some money out of this fx :) (my parents had to left country for some time to put food on the table I had to left my country to put food on my table ! s**t when it's gonna end !!!??? I WANT TO BE PROFITABLE FINALLY !!!

lukx personally the first thing i change and after that the whole theory about z lines go inside me quickly, is my mentality, you are thinking like a systematical trader and that is not the way.

watch this example (lol)

you have to fight against a man (the market) and the people will pay you for win against him

before the fight you have 2 friend and every friend give you an advice of how defeat this man.

Then we gonna lisent the 2 friends:

* Friend 1: Men i have a plan every time that him send you a punch to your face you kick his shin and every time hes in the corner you fly and try to kick him in the face(Systematical)

* Friend 2: Look i dont have nothing to tell you because i dont know how this big man fights, the only thing is teach you how to fight, ill teach you the basics for a week and after that you have to react agree to his moves, we dont know what will happen but for sure will be a good fight. (Discretionary)

your answers for your friends:

Friend 1:Are you crazzy? how i gonna defeat that man with that (but for trading the people do other thing hmm)

Friend 2: OK this is the best i can do, maybe he beat me this time but after some fights and months of practice some day ill beat him,, my friend 1 is an A$$hole he want that man kill me.

Result:

Following the Friend 1:

That fight was stupid the man almost kill you and you dont learn anything for the next fight. Oh no next fight, yeah baby you have to fight with him a lot of times.

Following the Friend 2:

Well to the end of the fight you lose but you learned a lot of things about your opponent.

in summary: Why not becoming a discretionary trader?

-you need to adjust to what the marketing is telling you-newark18

--"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master (yourself). "

-Practice, Practice and more practice.

The human brain learn faster with some stupidity ;P

P.S. hahaha I laughed a lot doing this for you lukx :P
Last edited by vane on Fri May 07, 2010 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:54 pm

MightyOne wrote:
newark18 wrote:VOLATILITY! So scared to jump in.

How about posting a chart and giving me something more to do than reading, listening to music, and answering e-mails :wink:

Sure when I grow some balls to get into this market.
Failure is an opportunity to learn.

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Actually, I tried some scalps earlier. But let's forget that ever happened because that is what I am trying to do.

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri May 07, 2010 12:57 pm

MightyOne wrote:
lukx wrote:you're 23 and forex already changed your life ?! damn it's not fair :) when I'm gonna see some money out of this fx :) (my parents had to left country for some time to put food on the table I had to left my country to put food on my table ! s**t when it's gonna end !!!??? I WANT TO BE PROFITABLE FINALLY !!!

One need only to be a collector of the truth; if you know the truth then you know the way.

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Fri May 07, 2010 12:58 pm

vane wrote:

lukx personally the first thing i change and after that the whole theory about z lines go inside me quickly, is my mentality, you are thinking like a systematical trader and that is not the way.

watch this example (lol)

you have to fight against a man (the market) and the people will pay you for win against him

before the fight you have 2 friend and every friend give you an advice of how defeat this man.

* Friend 1: Men i have a plan every time that him send you a punch to your face you kick his shin and every time hes in the corner you fly and try to kick him in the face(Systematical)

* Friend 2: Look i dont have nothing to tell you because i dont know how this big man fights, the only thing is teach you how to fight, ill teach you the basics for a week and after that you have to react agree to his moves, we dont know what will happen but for sure will be a good fight. (Discretionary)

Friend 1:Are you crazzy? how i gonna defeat that man with that (but for trading the people do other thing hmm)

Friend 2: OK this is the best i can do, maybe he beat me this time but after some fights and months of practice some day ill beat him,, my friend 1 is an A$$hole he want that man kill me.

Result:

Following the Friend 1:

That fight was stupid the man almost kill you and you dont learn anything for the next fight. Oh no next fight, yeah baby you have to fight with him a lot of times.

Following the Friend 2:

Well to the end of the fight you lose but you learned a lot of things about your opponent.

My advise would be to bring a gun into the ring and aim for center because that is the only way you are going to defeat that man ;)

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:03 pm

Lukx,

Only an amateur here but this is what I have learned so far. Draw your own lines (ZLs, extremes, etc) and set them as areas of interest. Watch how price reacts to that area and trade. If it is acting like SR then trade accordingly. If it BO, then trade it accordingly. I still have much to learn but one thing that I am learning is that you need to adjust to what the marketing is telling you. Good luck.

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri May 07, 2010 1:07 pm

vane wrote:

watch this example (lol)

Result:

Following the Friend 1:

Following the Friend 2:

hmm, I will have to learn from Tito Ortiz how to beat Ken Shamrock :P

newark18

Postby newark18 » Fri May 07, 2010 1:08 pm

MO,

Since you have time on your hands, maybe you can answer some questions that have been lingering without answer? :wink: No I know that you have been politely refraining from response.

One question that I don't think is too out there: Why are breakouts of previous candles considered an area of held profit? Is it because traders see that point as a S/R and once price breaks out then everyone jumps in? If so, can we assume that a breakout is really only considered an area of held profit if it were considered a S/R area previously?

Sometimes I think too much...

lukx

Postby lukx » Fri May 07, 2010 1:11 pm

newark18 wrote:Lukx,

Only an amateur here but this is what I have learned so far. Draw your own lines (ZLs, extremes, etc) and set them as areas of interest. Watch how price reacts to that area and trade. If it is acting like SR then trade accordingly. If it BO, then trade it accordingly. I still have much to learn but one thing that I am learning is that you need to adjust to what the marketing is telling you. Good luck.

will do, but the thing is that I'm usually then think to myself that I might be late to the table :)

Return to “TheRumpledOne”