Indicators for the 4H TF?

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

dnedelchev

Indicators for the 4H TF?

Postby dnedelchev » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:27 am

I have been following TRO's treads around different forums, until they were deleted, and finaly found this paradise, where the conversation is just flowing, without bans and censorship. I have been demotesting mainly the psych levels and Drain the banks like a rat strategies and everything is great. But I still love to do some longer-term deals on the 4H TF, besides the succesfull scalping. Are there any systems on the forum suited for these or could you point some indicators that could help me on the 4H? I keep downloading the motherlodes and already have a lot to test, and next week I would probably have much more when I send my donation.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

bredin

Postby bredin » Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:43 am

Firstly welcome :)

secondly go read the never lose again thread, which will begin the process of "blowing you mind" with processes for trading longer tfs.

G.
Welcome to the era of "Guns and Maskies" Trading!
The previous message contains discretion. Viewer nudity is advised.
Insanity Industries Indicators Here
Insanity Industries on YouTube!

dnedelchev

Postby dnedelchev » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:49 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, although I have been around here, reading, for some time, so I already feel like home, just decided to post for the first time, so I made an account. And thanks for the advise, I will start reading the topic once again, as I got more in depth with the method in the other topics.

Patch

Postby Patch » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:32 pm

dnedelchev

Welcome to you finding Kreslik. There are a lot of great people here as you already have found by reading threads.

One of my favorite indis on any time frame is the Semafors. 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor_TRO_MODIFIED_VERSION
It is a dynamic indi so you need to study it and do lots of watching.

Patch
InVA
Attachments
snap564-i like 3Semafor.gif
snap564-i like 3Semafor.gif (31.94 KiB) Viewed 2798 times
ENOUGH being a Yalie for me Back to the Sea. "What i can lose, i can win" "YES YOU CAN" - dragon33 -"Pick one method and one pair and stick with them until you master it. "The choice is yours - success or failure." TRO

dnedelchev

Postby dnedelchev » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 pm

I am also surprised and very pleased with the atmosphere around here. I guess people are gaining pips around here, so they do not need to throw bulls**t at others to make them feel better.
I see that the Semaphores are quite popular here, I left them for last, as the strategies involving them need some training, as I am still very slow when trading, so I miss the moments. :)
I see your chart, in what way do you use it on the 4H TF? Is it similar to Never lose again, where you drop to lower timeframes to gain seem pips from the reversals/breakout or do you try to take the swings on the 4H?

Humble

Postby Humble » Fri Apr 02, 2010 12:41 am

Here is a good indi to have on a 4hr chart, it's called MO's Crash Zone.
http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2428

It sets targets based on the weekly PA.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Return to “beginners forum”