Daytrading of bluechips stocks

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

StEaM_|_MaScHinE

Daytrading of bluechips stocks

Postby StEaM_|_MaScHinE » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:04 pm

Dear TRO,

I've been reading all your posts for a while, and I totally agree on "it's not what you trade, but how you trade". Here's my setup, and I would appreciate your comment on it.

I'm trading bluechips stocks on the italian stockmarket.

First I have h1 index chart, and i trade only with current candle color.

I'm using the horizontal lines technique, with lines placed every 4 ticks, on m10 candles.

When I'm into a green h1 index candle, I start looking for long trading opportunities on the strongest stocks of the day, with m10 candles. If the movement it's already started on previous candles (ex. two green candles in a row) I just leave it, when if there's a green candle forming after a red one, as soon as it hits a line I enter, with the stop on the below line.

What you think about it? Are the m10 candles ok? are the every 4 tick lines ok?

I'm a daytrader, and trading with the h1 candles is a too low frequency for me, because traders in my trading room making 150 executions a day, so i would like to trade something like that..

I would really appreciate an answer. You ARE good, and I understand your style, it's very clever.

Thank You Mister

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

StEaM_|_MaScHinE

Postby StEaM_|_MaScHinE » Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:50 pm

to make it more similar to your method I modify the previous setup to

15 min candles

line each 5 ticks (es 15.30 ; 15.35; 15.40 etc..)

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Ask TRO how he makes AAPL juice? Ask him how he milks the cows? These are his specialty. Consider studying the buy zone. 150 trades a day, total madness IMHO. Good luck.
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

StEaM_|_MaScHinE

Postby StEaM_|_MaScHinE » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:24 pm

Thanks mate. Yeah, but I'm trading in a trading room where there are traders who are making like 1000? a day, with an avarage of 100 trades a day with like 40/50? of profit every operation. It's real cos' I see it everyday. We are trading here exclusively italian bluechips. But I'm also interested in developing every trading aspect, and very glad to share information with trading enthusiasts. Definetely will read about juces, cows and everything :)

StEaM_|_MaScHinE

Postby StEaM_|_MaScHinE » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Thanks mate. Yeah, but I'm trading in a trading room where there are traders who are making like 1000? a day, with an avarage of 100 trades a day with like 40/50? of profit every operation. It's real cos' I see it everyday. We are trading here exclusively italian bluechips. But I'm also interested in developing every trading aspect, and very glad to share information with trading enthusiasts. Definetely will read about juces, cows and everything :)

StEaM_|_MaScHinE

Postby StEaM_|_MaScHinE » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:28 pm

StEaM_|_MaScHinE

Postby StEaM_|_MaScHinE » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:29 pm

StEaM_|_MaScHinE

Postby StEaM_|_MaScHinE » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:36 pm

TheRumpledOne

Re: Daytrading of bluechips stocks

Postby TheRumpledOne » Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:50 pm

StEaM_|_MaScHinE wrote:Dear TRO,

I've been reading all your posts for a while, and I totally agree on "it's not what you trade, but how you trade". Here's my setup, and I would appreciate your comment on it.

I'm trading bluechips stocks on the italian stockmarket.

First I have h1 index chart, and i trade only with current candle color.

I'm using the horizontal lines technique, with lines placed every 4 ticks, on m10 candles.

When I'm into a green h1 index candle, I start looking for long trading opportunities on the strongest stocks of the day, with m10 candles. If the movement it's already started on previous candles (ex. two green candles in a row) I just leave it, when if there's a green candle forming after a red one, as soon as it hits a line I enter, with the stop on the below line.

What you think about it? Are the m10 candles ok? are the every 4 tick lines ok?

I'm a daytrader, and trading with the h1 candles is a too low frequency for me, because traders in my trading room making 150 executions a day, so i would like to trade something like that..

I would really appreciate an answer. You ARE good, and I understand your style, it's very clever.

Thank You Mister

If you are making money, that is all that matters.

I would have to run the statistics before I could tell you where to place the lines.
IT'S NOT WHAT YOU TRADE, IT'S HOW YOU TRADE IT!

Please do NOT PM me with trading or coding questions, post them in a thread.

StEaM_|_MaScHinE

Postby StEaM_|_MaScHinE » Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:56 pm

Ok, clear

Return to “TheRumpledOne”