Jalarupa is here to break something

If you don't know where to start, start here! Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Moderator: moderators

tmanbone

Postby tmanbone » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:10 am

Welcome. You've found a good place to educate yourself.

Peace T
"The simplicity of the markets is it's greatest disguise"

T

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:55 pm

Patch, brendin, tking, dojirock, Humble, Brookmyre, tmanbone and all the rest of the Kreslik.com familia thanks for ya heartfelt wishes and motivation!!

It is awesome to be find a place like this that rings so true with my sentiments about life and society! We are all on a quest to liberation from the MAN... lol and you know we'll get there soon enough!

In my persuing of the site last nite I came across the slogan "Drain the Banks"... I love it! TRO you are a true inspiration for a noob forex trader! One day I'll probably own a T-shirt if all goes well ;-)

Now off to the topics to read and educate myself on how things are done here... Don't wanna ask too many stupid questions if the answer can be found by checking the place out!

Thanks again for the great welcome :D

roger_over

Postby roger_over » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Aloha Jalarupa, and welcome, I was in your country in the early 80's when the slogan was "will the last person to leave ZA please turn off the lights" I must say besides all of the gov corruption I truly enjoyed ZA It is a beautiful place and my dreams are to make enough $$ to travel back there one day with my family. This site is amazing and there are so many wonderful ppl
"its lacker" I am not sure if I spelled that correctly, I am sure you know what I mean. Here's to your success
Genius is more often found in a cracked pot than in a whole one.
E. B. White

Jalarupa

Postby Jalarupa » Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:39 pm

Hey Roger!

Lekker my China!!! :D

Yeah SA is a sweet place, just a pitty about all the crooked politicians funding themselves on the tax payers hard earned dollars ;-)

But hey This is Africa I guess... Its pleasant and sunny all year but we are still in the ice age in comparison to the rest of the developed world, but hey there is hope if peeps still wanna move here... It is a beautiful place and we would be thrilled to have you!

Cheers
:smt065

Humble

Postby Humble » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:47 am

Brookmyre, it seems as though you are right, but what a depressing thought!

Bredin: Well done +1

All the best with it Jal, stay with kreslik, there are some big traders here without the matching egos.
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Return to “beginners forum”