lukx zline trading log + cfabian p.35 + adaseb p.48

free & uncensored discussion arena for TheRumpledOne

Moderator: moderators

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm

IN-XS wrote:Welcome back MightyOne!

Everyone thought you had abandoned us, nice to see you are still here. Although I may not understand what you are teaching as of yet, it is nice to have an experienced traders input, so when the less capable traders (like myself) feel lost, we have charts of knowledge to learn from. Thanks for all your past and present help, it is appreciated and even though I dont undestand your methods, hopefully some day I will.

I am not teaching anything beyond what you can learn from how I draw on charts.

I am no longer answering questions about my charts or revealing any new concepts.

I am not posting at all Mon-Fri

For the most part I am AWAY.

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

Braathen

Postby Braathen » Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 pm

"Trading is the ability to see & to plan & to act; it is not crystal balls, precision entries, and ego stroking."
MO-

IN-XS

Postby IN-XS » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:09 pm

I understand that much Braathen, but after that I get confused with the finer details. Thanks a lot for all your help in the chat room by the way!

aliassmith

Postby aliassmith » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 pm

MightyOne wrote:
aliassmith wrote:
Braathen wrote:I got 2 pics too! NFP hit my sl (patience is a vertue) ..
your learning something new everyday.. Mo.. you said something
once like "Make observations and trade them agressivly!".

I believe he said trade them boldly. I am not sure aggressive
is the implied meaning.

I also got beat up on Non-Farm Eggroll day. Not the actual news release,
but post release was rough. First lossing week in months since using zlines.
It was a struggle all week for me. :( -2% is not horrible.

I just need some 1000 pip days like adaseb :P

Nice I didn't know google had that function.

So I see we have "persistently push" and "courage" underlined. Aggressive seemed over the top, at least until I seen this with that
handy little "define" function.

Aggression - In the game of poker, opens and raises are considered aggressive plays, while calls and checks are considered passive

Right up your alley MightyOne.
Trade Your Way as Long as It Makes Money!

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:44 am

Basically I now finally understand this whole "Spacial Intellect" and combining time frames to see what's going on.

If you look at one brokers H4 data, it can vary from another if they group the H1 data in a different order or if they omit weekend data.

The question is. How many of the H1 data should we group to find MOMO? From 3 hours to 5 hours?

I also can see how this can cause confusion.

We might be in a 50% MZ on a H4 timeframe but if we look at a H6 timeframe we might not be at the 50% MZ area yet.

I guess the only way of know if just jumping in if we see a reversal and getting out if it stalls or turns against us.

By the way MightyOne. That's a nice indicator that you've used to combine timeframes, would you care to mention were we can find it?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:48 am

adaseb wrote:Basically I now finally understand this whole "Spacial Intellect" and combining time frames to see what's going on.

If you look at one brokers H4 data, it can vary from another if they group the H1 data in a different order or if they omit weekend data.

The question is. How many of the H1 data should we group to find MOMO? From 3 hours to 5 hours?

We might be in a 50% MZ on a H4 timeframe but if we look at a H6 timeframe we might not be at the 50% MZ area yet.

I guess the only way of know if just jumping in if we see a reversal and getting out if it stalls or turns against us.

By the way MightyOne. That's a nice indicator that you've used to combine timeframes, would you care to mention were we can find it?

Which indicator are you talking about?

The question is. How many of the H1 data should we group to find MOMO? From 3 hours to 5 hours? -Adaseb

The answer is 0 of the H1 bars because momo should only be observed on the higher time frame charts.

The other answer is to search for 3 & use 2 or 4 if you must.

If price slows you would then use 4, 6, or 8 (2x)

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:02 am

Humble

Postby Humble » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:06 am

Could be Blubbb's Custom Candle.

"Spacial Intellect" is a tricky thing. I'm ok with the spacial bit! In this regard would the "Constant Range Bar" charts be of benefit to us if we could find an indi?

"MO - If price slows you would then use 4, 6, or 8 (2x)"

Ahha thanks, like when you are drawing angles on PA and they go from 30 to 15 degrees.

The "? ? ?" on some charts. Areas where price has failed with no memo?
Is price closing higher or lower than something? Simple yet powerful question. ..MO

adaseb

Postby adaseb » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:29 am

MightyOne wrote:
adaseb wrote:Basically I now finally understand this whole "Spacial Intellect" and combining time frames to see what's going on.

The question is. How many of the H1 data should we group to find MOMO? From 3 hours to 5 hours? -Adaseb

The answer is 0 of the H1 bars because momo should only be observed on the higher time frame charts.

Hello

I looked at this graph and I see you nicely combined the H1 candles to a group of 3 and made them H3.

Was wondering how you did this? Was it some indicator?

MightyOne

Postby MightyOne » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:33 am

adaseb wrote:
MightyOne wrote:

Hello

I looked at this graph and I see you nicely combined the H1 candles to a group of 3 and made them H3.

Was wondering how you did this? Was it some indicator?

That was done by hand, but I am sure you could modify the Blubbb custom to redraw the thickest black boxes over the shaded boxes for a sexy looking chart.

Return to “TheRumpledOne”