GOLD

discussion on fundamentals influence on rule-based trading

Moderator: moderators

newschool

GOLD

Postby newschool » Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:47 pm

Who here is buying gold trought their forex broker?

I am extremely bullish for long-term.

- USD inflation will come trought, many countries are dumping it from their banks.
- we are seeing a disconnect betwen the Gold and the currencies, reverse movement on the USD for example is not affecting the metal's price like before
- India just bought 200tons from the IMF, they paid premium price because of the many bids from other countries = extreme bullish

For those who still have money in the bank, I believe this is a move to make. Physical gold is also the preferred option. https://online.kitco.com/bullion/completelist.html

Please add www.kreslik.com to your ad blocker white list.
Thank you for your support.

rowdy

Re: GOLD

Postby rowdy » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:03 am

newschool wrote:Who here is buying gold trought their forex broker?

I am extremely bullish for long-term.

- USD inflation will come trought, many countries are dumping it from their banks.
- we are seeing a disconnect betwen the Gold and the currencies, reverse movement on the USD for example is not affecting the metal's price like before
- India just bought 200tons from the IMF, they paid premium price because of the many bids from other countries = extreme bullish

For those who still have money in the bank, I believe this is a move to make. Physical gold is also the preferred option. https://online.kitco.com/bullion/completelist.html

I agree that gold is bullish but I disagree with buying physical gold. The spreads are absolutely insane. If you want to investing on gold just buy gold stocks like GLD or UGL or some of the mining companies
All I need is Supply and Demand

Return to “fundamentals”